Chapter #18

Chapter #18

April 10th 2007

Scarlett's POV

"My god it's Chris." I say as I see him through the door of the main office he should know better than to announce that we are here and Louri speeds up. She swings the door open and I run in after her. "You are very lucky I have Thomas or I would be yelling at you. You dumb fuck." Louri seethes at her brother. "I told her not to do it." He says. "Louri please calm down." Lisa asks, standing from the chair she was in. "Calm down? Lisa people were taking pictures as we walked in here! Of me with crutches! Of my son!" Louri snaps, causing Thomas to cry. "Here I'll take him out of here." Chris says. "Go near him and I will hit your balls so hard with my crutch you will be a soprano." Louri threatens. "Now can I please have a chair? I was shot a few months ago. Then my stitches ripped a month ago because this bitch let my son take an Uber in the middle of the night alone to the hospital and I was so scared I ran down three flights of stairs to get to him. Which actually caused more damage than the bullet itself." Louri says and they give both me and her a chair. "Don't call me a bitch I am your mother." Lisa says. "You put him in danger!" I yell covering Thomas's ears. "Liz is calling." Louri says and puts it on speaker. "Hey I know you guys are probably in the front office. Can you please get security here. Walter is doing the best he can but the paparazzi are here. The kids are terrified. BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I hear Lizzie yell in a very threatening and protective tone. "They are already on the phone with security and they are on their way." I tell her. "Good I've got to go, I'm working on keeping these assholes away from getting a picture of the kids." Liz says and hangs up. "And you think Scarlett has caused me harm." Louri scoffs. "They are unable to get out of there! I can't do shit because I can't break the doctor's orders no matter how much I want to." Louri says. "Well if you hadn't." Lisa starts. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I MARRY!! MY BROTHER IS CHRIS EVANS YOU KNOW CAPTAIN AMERICA!! I MEAN HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?!" Louri shouts. "Louri I get you are mad but she's still our Ma." Chris says glaring at his sister. "And thanks to her my kids are being harassed by paparazzi." Louri says. "Guess what Lisa. When I gave myself up to save those marines. When I told them that I am a Evans and that's when that bastard gave the order to take me hostage." Louri says and Chris hangs his head. "I am the one who told Scarlett not to pay the captures because Louri said not to. And Scarlett said and I quote 'You want me to just sit back and let her die!!?? She's the mother of my child Chris!! And I'm getting her back!!' She ran out of the house with Devon, his diaper bag and her checkbook. Ma Scarlett was ready to do anything to get Louri back. Ma I think you should go back to Boston. I'm sorry Scarlett, Louri that it took me so long to realize Ma is in the wrong here." Chris says. "MOMMY! MAMA!!" The kids yell running into the room. "Come here. Oh I'm so sorry you got scared." I say kneeling on the ground to hold them.

A/N

I've been listening to Taylor Swift while writing. Anygays see you in the next one.