Chapter #47

Chapter #47

May 5th 2022

Scarlett's POV

"Uh, am I interrupting?" Maya's doctor asks. "No, come on in." I tell him and he looks around the room a little star-struck like when he saw me for the first time. "Well I just came to tell you that Maya can go home tomorrow since Mrs. Evans is a medic. I am letting her go home since there will be someone qualified to take care of Maya." He says. "And Scarlett isn't qualified?" Mom says a little angry. "I mean medically qualified ma'am. I'm sure Mrs. Johansson is more than qualified." He is genuinely scared of my mother as he should be. I got the mama bear thing from her. "It's Evans-Johansson and Johansson-Evans." Maya corrects the doctor, making everyone smile at her. "My Mommies are married, they have each other's last name." Maya says proudly. "Right my apologies my mistake Mrs. Evans-Johansson and Mrs. Johansson-Evans." He says. "It's ok." I tell him and run my hand through Maya's hair. "You are a very smart little girl Maya." The doctor says. "Thank you. Mama says I get it from Mommy." She says. "Um Maya, which of your Mommies goes by Mama and Mommy?" He asks her I like this doctor. He actually includes Maya in the conversations and he saved her life. "That one is Mama." She says pointing to Louri. "And this is Mommy." She says looking up at me. "Ok thanks for letting me know. So it will be your Mama that will take care of your bandages and things like that since she's the medic. Is that ok with you?" He says. "Yeah Mama always takes care of us if we get an owie." She says. "Good. Why don't you get some more rest? I'm going to talk to your moms about some more, just boring stuff for adults." He says and she nods and curls into Chris E to take a nap and is out almost instantly. "Ok so Lt. Colonel I will give you the supplies you need before you go tomorrow now I know you are more than capable of removing stitches so you can do that in eight days." The doctor says when he pulls us into the hall and I get some weird looks from people who pass us it's probably since I'm in my Black Widow suit. "Yes I have the equipment to do so as well. But more supplies would be appreciated." Louri says. "Yes of course. Now I know this is a lot to ask and of course you can say no. But the patient right across the hall is also mine and well she has asked about you and I thought since you have your suit on would you mind maybe just spending like ten minutes with her? You don't have to of course but I told them I'd ask." He says. "Of course I will. Lead the way" I say and he lets out a sigh of relief . "Thank you so much Mrs. Johansson-Evans." He says. "Of course. What is her name?" I ask and they chuckle as we make our way to the young girl's room. She's at least my girl's age. "It's actually Natasha." He says. "Ok well I'll go in first and then you come in." He says since the little girl hasn't seen me yet. "Hey Natasha there is someone here to see you. Should I let them in?" I hear him say. "Yes." She says. "Hi. I'm Natasha Romanoff." I say in full character and her eyes light up. "My name is Natasha too. You are my favorite Avenger." She says. "Really well thank you Natasha." I say sitting next to her on her bed when she pats the space next to her. "How old are you Natasha?" I ask. "I'm four." She says. "Wow you are all grown up huh?" I say. "No, I'm still my daddy's little girl." She giggles as her father just looks at her like she is his whole world. "Is it true that you have never lost a fight?" She asks. "I was training with Thor one day and even he couldn't take me." I tell her. "See Daddy she's the strongest Avenger I told you so." She cheers. "You're, right Princess you always are. I'm Josh by the way." He says. "Just like mommy." She says, making him laugh. "Yes, just like Mommy but don't tell her I said that." He says. "Too late I heard it." A woman around my age says, coming into the room. "Hi I'm Sidney Natasha's mom." She is a little nervous. "Mommy this is Natasha Romanoff the Black Widow!" The girl says excitedly. "Well, it looks like you know who I am now." I chuckle not wanting to say my actual name. Natasha thinks the Black Widow is real and I am not taking that from her. "Well little Natasha I really enjoyed talking with you but I have to go now." I tell her. "Otay. Have fun saving the world." She says and I give her the signature smirk and nod my head before leaving the room and her parents mouth 'thank you' and I just wave it off. "Ok that was adorable." Louri says holding two cups of coffee and holding one out for me. "I was just doing what the cast did for Maya." I say. "Still cute. I love you." She says. "I love you too." I say and we go back into Maya's room and she is still asleep and Brie is beating Hemsworth in an arm wrestling match. "Come on Babe, you can do it." Shanna quietly cheers Brie on and Brie ends up winning, making Hemsworth pout like a child. "That's why you're Maya's favorite." I say.

A/N

Scarlett visiting the little girl is so cute. Anygays see you in the next one.