Chapter #11

Chapter #11
March 22nd 2022
Louri’s POV

“We aren’t watching that.” Scarlett whines. “Why? It’s funny.” I say trying to convince her to watch Deadpool with me when an angry Grace storms in. “I married a Marine with a death wish.” She says. “I feel like that sometimes. What happened hun?” Scarlett asks. “I don’t have.” I start.  “I’ll shut up.” I say when Scarlett glares at me.  “I’m confused here. What’s happening and did you kill Greg?” I ask. “I need sex! Louri, Greggy hasn’t gone down on me in months.” She says. “One he hasn’t been in the country two what am I supposed to do?” I ask. “Order him to fuck me.” She says plainly. “I think Louri could get in trouble using her authority like that.” Scarlett says and I nod. “Yeah I could get in a lot of trouble. It would be sexual harassment.” I tell her. “Then as his best friend. Please, you are looking at a desperate horny woman.” Grace says. “Here I’ll call him and you do the rest.” Grace says and pulls out her phone and calls Greg on speaker. “Honey thank god you called I got worried you just walked out.” Greg says. “I’m here with Louri and Scarlett.” Grace says. “Is everything ok? Did they fight? Did Louri pull some stupid shit?” He asks. “Fuck your wife Greg.” I say. “Don’t talk about her like that!” Greg yells protectively. “No Greg she came here because you won’t have sex with her. She wanted Louri’s help to get you to give it up.” Scarlett explains. “Oh well I can be naked by the time you get home Gracie.” Greg says and you can practically hear the smirk in his voice. “You better be I’m on my way bye.” Grace says and hangs up. “Thank you so much you two. I’m gonna get laid!” Grace squeals as she runs out of the room. “Did that just happen?” I ask looking over to my wife. “Yes it did.” She says as  she bursts out laughing. “Now back to the movie.” I say and she glares at me. “No, I'm tired of Marvel movies, that's all we’ve watched. Let’s watch Beauty and the Beast or something.” She says. “So it has nothing to do with Ryan?” I ask with a raised eyebrow. “No. I have seen the movie.” She says. “Ok fine. Beauty and The Beast.” I say. “Yay! Thank you.” She squeals and hugs me tight, making me let out a groan that I was trying to hide. “Oh god I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” She apologizes. “It’s ok, I'm fine.” I say through gritted teeth. “You’re not fine, you are in pain. Where’s your morphine button?” She asks and I hold it up since I already pressed it. “I’m good baby, I pressed the button. It should kick in here any second.” I tell her and she nods and kisses my forehead.

Scarlett’s POV
"Tale as old as time." I sing. "True as it can be." Louri joins in. "I can't believe Grace came over here for help with sex." I say. “I don’t have a death wish.” Louri states seriously. “Sometimes it feels like you do Louri, I know it’s all part of the job. But can you go one deployment without getting hurt?” I ask. “She always came home uninjured before she met you.” Lisa says in a nasty tone from the doorway. Why is she here? “Not true Ma I just hid it better. It’s hard to hide the bandages when you live and sleep with someone.” Louri says. “You hid getting hurt from me?” Lisa asks hurt. “You let my son take an Uber to the hospital.” Louri bites back. “That was an accident! How many times do I have to apologize?” Lisa says. “Everyday for the rest of my life.”  Louri says angrily. “Scarlett talk to her.” Lisa begs. “Nuh huh leave her out of this you just insinuated that I get hurt more now that I’m with her than before I was. You didn’t even say hello.” Louri says and she’s not wrong. Lisa is always mad at me when Louri gets hurt. “Plus Ma we’ve been together for a while. In fact, for a whole ass decade but I missed our anniversary because I was too busy getting beaten.” Louri says and I grip her hand harder. “But you got married in two thousand fourteen.” Lisa says confused. “Well we started dating on March fifth two thousand twelve.” I tell her. “Yeah and what happened that day? Hmm she got stabbed!” Lisa yells. “Get out.” Louri growls in her marine voice. “Don’t talk to me like that young lady.” Lisa scolds Louri. “If you think that what happened on the sixth of march that year is in any way Scarlett’s fault. Then Hendricks' death was mine.” Louri says and I can feel and see her heart rate rising. “Louri honey please calm down.” I say calmly trying to move her attention to me. “Devon Hendricks’ death is not your fault.” Lisa says. “And his brother Alan being a psychopath isn’t Scarlett’s fault. Jesus Ma why don’t you like Scarlett?” Louri says. “She’s not Jessica!!” Lisa shouts. “Get out!” Louri yells as she tries to get up. “No lay down, I've got this.” I tell her and she nods and listens to me. “Lisa I can’t live up to your expectations because I can’t live up to the memory of someone. And you know what I’m done trying. I’m done trying to get you to like me. I'm done. The door is that way.” I say standing my ground. “Louri you aren’t going to let her talk to me like that are you?” Lisa asks and Louri lets out a laugh. “If you think I’m not on my wife’s side you’re nuts. I love you Ma but stay away from us.” Louri says. “Louri I’m your mother.” Lisa says, placing her hand over her heart. “That’s why this hurts Ma. But I should have done this the first time you disrespected Scarlett. Good bye Ma.” Louri says and Lisa storms out. “Call Chris and tell him Ma has to stay with him please.” Louri says. “Honey, you don’t have to do that. She is your mom.” I say. “No, she's crossed the line. I’m tired of her disrespecting you. And you are an angel to just take it but Honey no more. I won’t let anyone hurt you. I made a vow.” Louri says. “I am proud of you for standing up to her.” I tell her as I wrap my arms around her gently so I don’t hurt her.

A/N
We are back bitches. Happy birthday to Elizabeth Olsen. Anygays see you in the next one.