Chapter #16

Chapter #16

April 10th 2022

Louri's POV

"Mama, can we go see my uncle who is a chimp?" Devon asks and Liz looks at me weird as she drives our little golf cart. "Devon I was joking when I said your uncle was a chimp." I say. "Oh." He is genuinely disappointed. "It's ok buddy we can find one that looks like your Uncle Chris and send him a picture. How does that sound?" Liz says. "Yes." He says happily. "He's been calling you by the way." Liz says pointing to my phone that is lit up with his contact. "I am well aware." I say. "Babe it's Chris." Scarlett says handing Maya some animal crackers. "Fine." I groan. "Hey Chris." I say picking up. "Louri don't hang up." Ma says. "Lisa I am trying to have a nice day with my family please don't ruin it and give Chris his phone back goodbye." I say and hang up. "Sneaky bitch." I grumble. "Hey! I don't know what happened but that's still your mother." Liz scolds. "She blamed Scarlett for every injury I have sustained since 2007 when we met. So I'm very pissed at her." I tell her. "I didn't know that. I'm so sorry, Is that why you haven't talked to Chris?" She asks and I just nod. "I thought she should've gone back to Boston but noooo big brother has to step in and say she will stay with him. Let's just focus on today and the joy of watching the kids have fun." I tell her and she nods. "OTTER!!" Louisa squeals. "Looks like we are stopping." Liz chuckles. "Colonel?" I hear making me turn my head. "Well hello Walt." I say to my staff sergeant. "Honey, who's this?" A woman I don't recognize asks. "This is my Colonel. Um Colonel, my girlfriend Stephine and her daughter Laura." He introduces. "You are the famous Stephine." I smile. "Famous?" She asks. "Yeah he doesn't shut up about you or this one here. He adores you and Laura." I say. "Mommy, look, it's the Scarlet Witch. Oh my gosh the BLACK WIDOW!!" She squeals. "Do you want to meet them?" I ask and the little girl nods her head so fast I thought it would fall off. "Oh Colonel, we don't want to intrude. Wait, is that baby Thomas?" Walt asks and I nod. "UNCLE WALTER!!!!!" Devon squeals, running into his arms. "Looks like you have to join us for a little bit." I chuckle and his girlfriend gulps when I feel a presence next to me. "Hi I'm Scarlett you must be Stephine. Walt says great things about you." She says. "Black widow." Laura says in awe. "Ooh looks like it's time to be Natatsha real quick." Scarlett says. "Hey I'm Nat. What's your name?" Scarlett asks in her Natasha voice. "I'm Laura. You are so cool." She says. "That's my mommy." Devon says proudly. "This is my Aunt. She's Wanda." He says not leaving Walt's arms and Laura nods. "Can you do the head thing?" Laura asks and Liz giggles but does the head tilt and I naturally hide behind Scarlett. "That scares me." I state. "I love it. Mommy can we stay with Daddy, I mean Walter's friends." Laura asks. "She called me Dad." Walt says, tearing up. "Welcome to the club Dad." I say and he lets Devon go and picks up Laura and holds her. "Of course I don't see why you guys can't Witchy over here grabbed the biggest cart they had." I say gesturing to the cart we've been driving. "Black Widow!" Laura cheers.

A/N

Short but sweet. Anygays see you in the next one.