Chapter #12

Chapter #12

March 24th 2022

Louri's POV

"Hey Baby, someone sent you a gift basket." Scarlett tells me as she carries in the basket that the nurse said was delivered. "Huh, who is it from?" I ask. "Grace. The card says, oh my god, here you read it." She says, laughing at what was written on the card. "Dear Louri, and Scarlett, thank you for helping me get laid. I would deliver this in person but I can't walk. Thank you for the help. You won't see Greg for a few days because we will be having sex. Please enjoy the pastries. Love Grace Wilds." I read the card out loud and we both burst out laughing. "Ooo my favorite." Scarlett says pulling out a triple chocolate muffin. "Oh the unit group chat is going nuts." I say, picking up my phone.

Sherman's Idiots

Lt. Greg Wilds: I would like to thank Lor for helping me get laid.

Staff Sergeant. Walter O'Reily: What?

Cor. Harry Kelly: I am confused too.

Lt Col. Louri Evans: Grace, Greg's wife barged into my hospital room ranting about not having sex. She asked me to order him to fuck her.

Cor. Max Klinger: That sounds like Grace.

Col. Sherman Potter: I don't need to know this.

Lt. Greg Wilds: Gtg Grace wants me;)

PFC Janet Mullins: Ew.

"Look what just went down in the group chat." I say handing my phone to Scarlett. "Oh my god." She burst back out into laughter. "Glad you find it funny." I chuckle. "Why is the chat named Sherman's Idiots?" She asks. "Because that's what we are." I laugh. "You don't talk about our sex life in that chat do you?" She asks. "Oh hell no. Papa is in that chat. I don't want him to know that stuff. Oh I was on pintrest earlier and found this meme. I was thinking of posting it in the Marvel group chat. What do you think?" I ask as I pull up the meme and show it to her. "Oh I love that." She smiles. "Ok I'll post it." I say with a grin.

Marvel Secret Group Chat

Louri(Scarlett's Bitch🪖): Liz you have some explaining to do.

Lizzie(Scarlet Witch👩‍🦰): I would have loved for Nat to be in WandaVision but it wasn't my decision

Flo(Baby Widow🕷️): It should have been Clint he killed my sister.

Jeremy(Arrow Man🏹): We fought for it!

Scarlett(Louri's Koala🐨): Ok let's leave Jeremy alone. He didn't write the script.

"Poor Jer. I kinda feel bad for him. He gets so much hate for Nat dying. And like you said he didn't write the script." I say. "Yeah but she was able to wash away her ledger." Scarlett says. "Oh she did that the second she fought an alien army in New York without any powers or special suit." I tell her. "You think so?" She asks and I pull her closer to me with my good arm. "Babe the Black Widow is the most powerful Avenger. Do you want to know why?" I say even though I have probably told her this before. "Why is that?" She asks. "Because she knew she didn't have any superpowers or super suit but she still ran towards the fight not away from it." I tell her. "You've said that before." She says playing with my dog tags. "And I meant it then and I mean it now. She never leaves her teammates behind, kinda like a Marine." I say. "Oh I am nothing like a Marine." She says. "Well you love a Marine." I smile and pull her in for a kiss that soon gets heated.

Scarlett's POV

Louri pulls me into a kiss that soon turns into a make out session. Her hand that was on my hip is now traveling under my sweats and right where I need her. "Fuck you're so wet." She moans when she slips two fingers through my folds causing me to moan thank god the walls and door are thick. "Can I touch you?" I ask not wanting to hurt her. "God please do." She says against my lips before connecting them to suppress my moans as she slips her finger in my core. "Oh shit." She moans as I rub her clit in a circular motion. I move so she can get better access to my pussy with her good hand. "Oh fuck!" She moans into my shoulder as I slip one finger into her soaked core. Then three nurses rush in, shit! Our hands are under the blanket so they don't really see what we were doing at first. "Colonel, we got an alert that your heart rate spiked. Is everything ok? Are you in any pain?" The nurse asks then I see Nurse Harvey's eyes widen. "You guys can't be doing that here." She says and the other two look at her confused. "No pain, just frustration." Louri grumbles. "Oh shit sorry. But Nurse Harvey is right, you guys can't be doing that here." The other nurse says and the third is red as a tomato.

A/N

HAHAHA!!! I have had way too much caffeine. Anygays see you in the next one.