Chapter #44

Chapter #44

May 5th 2022

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to the sound of soft giggles and when I open my eyes I see Maya with a sharpie drawing on Louri's face as she sleeps. "Maya make sure you give her a big muststash." I tell her and she nods.

Marvel Secert Group Chat

Scarlett(Louri's Koala 🐨): Maya had some fun this morning. [Image]

Florence(Baby Widow 🕷️): That's so cute!!

Chris(Flag Boi 🇺🇸): Blackmail and who changed my name?
Louri(Scarlett's Bitch 🪖): I did and she got Scarlett too [Image]

Lizzie(Scarlet Witch): Go Maya go!

Shanna(Other Gay Evans): Can Bri and I visit?

Scarlett(Louri's Koala 🐨): Can she wear the Captian Marvel suit? I think it would make Maya smile to see her favorite superhero.

Chris(Flag Boi 🇺🇸): I thought I was her favorite?

Lizzie(Scarlet Witch): You never have been sorry Chris.

Chris(Flag Boi 🇺🇸): BETRAYL!!

Bri(Gayest Avenger🏳️‍🌈): I'd be happy to.

Louri(Scarlett's Bitch): Thank you Bri.

Bri(Gayest Avenger 🏳️‍🌈): We can be there in thirty minutes.

"My brother is a child." Louri laughs. "Huge child." I say. "Maya we should continue to watch Captain Marvel where we left off." Louri says. "Yes she's my favorite!" Maya cheers it's a good thing Sherman brought our FireStick so we can watch Disney+. Louri and I text each other our plan on how Bri should come in so we can surprise Maya.

Bri's POV

"Hot damn!" Shanna wolf whistles as I come out of our room in my suit. "Keep it in your pants Evans." I laugh. "You are stunning. Now let's not keep my niece waiting." She says. Louri is at the front to greet us. "Hey Captain." She says. "Lt. Colonel." I say back. "We are watching Captain Marvel. Maya doesn't know you are coming so we thought you could make an grand entrance." Louri says. We are guided through the hospital. "You timed it perfectly." I whisper as I hear my character talking to little Monica about my suit. "How do I look?" I say at the same time as my character as I walk into the room and Maya's eye's light up. And Scarlett pauses the movie. "Hey Lieutenant Trouble." I say going and giving her a hug. "Hi Auntie." Maya says. "So I saw the pictures of your moms makeover you gave them." I say with a smile. "Yeah but they washed it off." Maya says with a frown. "Want to watch Captain Marvel with me?" She asks. "Of course I do." I say and Louri moves so I can snuggle with Maya as we watch the rest of the movie. "Guys Holland just posted a meme in the chat making fun of Chris." Shanna says. "Oh I have got to see this." Louri says.

Marvel Secert Group Chat

Tom(Spider Boy 🕸️): Hehe

RDJ(Tin Man 🤖): That's Tony's son!!

Louri(Scarlett's Bitch 🪖): Ooo I've got one.

Scarlett(Louri's Koala 🐨): Nat would do that

Chris(Flag Boi 🇺🇸): Why are you guys doing this?

Jeremy(Arrow Man 🏹): Now you know how I feel and here's mine

Chris(Flag Boi 🇺🇸): I hate you all.

"I do pick on Renner a lot huh?" Louri says. "Yeah you do." Shanna says. "But to be fair he did kill Nat." Louri says. "You are never letting that go are you?" Scarlett asks. "No! Never he is my mortal enemy." Louri says completely serious. "Oh my god you have issues." Shanna laughs. "How has she not woken up?" I ask pointing to Scarlett's Mom. "She was up all night and a heavy sleeper." Scarlett says. "Ah. Is she the one who gave Maya the sharpie?" I ask. "Probably." Scarlett says.

A/N

A short one but poor Chris. Anygays see you in the next one.