Chapter #25

Chapter #25

April 14th 2022

Louri's POV

We get home and I now can feel how much strain I put on myself and my leg. "Baby? Do you need some help getting inside?" Scarlett asks. "Yeah that would be great thanks." I nod. "Come here Marine." She says opening my door and I just smile at her as she picks me up bridal style and takes me inside. "You are staring." She chuckles. "How can I not when someone as amazing as you is with me." I say making her blush. "Flattery will get you everywhere." She jokes. "I mean it though. You are amazing." I tell her. "You're cute." She says. "Only you are allowed to call me that." I say making her nod and laugh as she opens our bedroom door. "You know you didn't have to carry me all the way up here." I say. "I know but I like helping you plus I enjoy having you in my arms." She says as we lay down. I press my lips against hers and the kiss soon becomes heated. "I love you so fucking much Louri." She says as we pull apart for air. "I love you more than words can express." I say before we connect our lips in a kiss filled with so much emotion. I picked her up and set her on my lap. "Louri what are you doing?" She asks. "I may not be able to express how much I love you in words but I can show you." I say, taking my shirt off and she does the same before reconnecting our lips. I flip us over so I am on top and gently place her head on the pillows. "Are you ok with this?" I ask. "Yes." I take off her sweats followed by mine. I place one of my legs between hers and the other over her left. I grab her right leg and put it over my hip before I start to rock my hips gently rubbing our cores together and I can feel how wet she is and I'm just as wet. She grabs my tags and tugs on them a little signaling for me to lean down and she connects our lips together as our hips rock together in sync. "I love you." I whisper against her lips. "I love you too." She says and one of her hands goes to my good shoulder to hold me close to her, our bodies moving in perfect harmony. When I look her in the eye all I see is love and she can probably see the same in mine. "I'm close Louri." She moans. "Me too Scarlett." I breathe out. "Cum with me baby." She says and I nod and connect our lips. We both moan into the kiss as we both come undone. "Scarlett, what's wrong?" I ask, cupping her face. "You know P!NK's song 'Glitter In the Air'?" She asks and I look at her confused. "That doesn't explain the tears running down your face baby." I say, swiping my thumbs across her cheeks to wipe the tears. "There's a lyric that says "Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?" I get what she means now in a good way. I love you Louri." She says. "I love you too Scarlett." I tell her with tears in my eyes. We just held onto each other for the rest of the day with our legs entangled and at some point we fell asleep.

A/N

The song Glitter In The Air by P!NK came on while I was writing and I just felt like it fit. Anygays see you in the next one.