Chapter #28

Chapter #28

April 17th 2022

Scarlett's POV

"Louisa, I'm resting, I love you." I watch Louri say to Gizmo as he smacks her face with his paw. "Louri." I say shaking her shoulder. "Louisa I love you sweetie but I'm tired and can't really get up." She says and I try not to laugh. "Babe, you are talking to the cat." I try telling my sleeping wife. "But Louisa always taps my face. This is our daughter." She says holding up the cat her new insomnia meds make her say and do the craziest shit. "Babe, wake up." I laugh. "What huh what's happening? Why am I holding the cat?" She asks. "Don't you mean our daughter?" I say not able to hold back my laughter. "What are you talking about?" She says. "He was smacking you with his paw and you kept calling him Louisa. When I told you that you were talking to the cat you held him up and said. "But Louisa always taps my face. This is our daughter." Louri it was so fucking funny I tried not to laugh I really did but you were convinced the cat was our daughter." I burst out laughing. "Damn these new sleep meds are weird." She says. "Yeah but entertaining for me." I say. "You just say that because I do weird ass shit." She says letting Gizmo lay on her chest. "Yeah you do and it's amazing." I laugh. "Don't make fun of me in front of our four legged child please." she says, gesturing to Gizmo. "Is that what he is?" I ask and she nods. "Look at his cute face and say he's not our child, he's even got green eyes like you." She says. "Did you just say he's my child because he has green eyes? All cats have green eyes love." I tell her. "Oh that means when we're old we can be a crazy lesbian couple with a shit ton of cats and call them our children." She says excitedly. "We are not getting a load of cats and calling them our children. Gizmo is the only four legged child we need." I tell her. "You hear that Gizzy she called you her child." She says scratching him behind the ears. "Kiss his little head." She says. "What?" I ask. "So he can sleep, you do it with the other kids." She can't be serious. "Louri I'm not kissing the cat." I tell her. "Look at him, he's so cute. Don't you want him to have good dreams?" She says. "Louri dear it's morning." I say. "He's nocturnal, he sleeps during the day, come give him a kiss." She says holding him out at me and he just stares at me. It's kinda creeping me out. "No, get him out of my face." I say trying not to laugh at her antics. "Come on, kiss just one." She says. "Louri you are nuts if you think I'm going to kiss the cat." I tell her. "I kiss him all the time, see." She says and kisses his head and he doesn't seem to care. "Louri put the cat down." I say and she just grins oh no I know that look. "Louri don't you dare." I tell her and leap out of bed. "Come on Scarlett." She says walking towards me with the cat.

Chris's POV

Lizzie said that Louri had a panic attack about the kids so I decided since I just got back from boston I will check in on her and what I walk in on I didn't expect. "Louri I'm not kissing the damn cat!" Scarlett shrieks running around the living room, my sister chasing her with the cat in her hands. "Come on, you admitted that he is our four legged child therefore he deserves a good night kiss." Louri reasons but it's morning. I'm calling Lizzie. I think Louri is delicious without the kids so I walk back out of the house and call her. "Hey Chris kinda busy what's up?" She asks, "My sister is nuts." I say and she laughs. "Yeah we know. What did she do this time?" Liz asks. "She's chasing Scarlett with the cat you know, Gizmo the little black cat. Yeah well she wants her to kiss him goodnight." I tell her. "Oh she might be asleep." Liz says, what the fuck. "No, she's awake." I say. "No Chris, her new meds make her sleep walk and do weird shit." Liz says. "Then why wouldn't Scarlett tell her to wake up." I ask. "Good point. Is she still chasing Scarlett? because I'm on my way and I have to see this." Liz says. "Yeah, it looks like it." I tell her and just sit on the front porch and Liz soon pulls into the drive. "Damn that was fast." I say. "Oh I was on my way to the store." She says. "I'M NOT KISSING THE CAT!!" Scarlett yells running out of the house laughing. "Um, does she know she's not wearing pants?" Liz asks. "Oh hi guys." Louri says. "Babe look who's here!" Louri calls out. "I'm not kissing the cat." Scar calls back. "You're not wearing pants either." I state. "Would you like roses or lilies at your funeral?" Liz asks and I look to see Louri with a murderous look in her eye. "Gizmo go play it's wedgie time." Louri says and I bolt into the backyard.

Lizzie's POV

"I'm wearing underwear." Scarlett says walking up to me and I give her a hug. "I know that but Chris is stupid and opened his mouth." I laugh as she nods laughing with me. "HOLY SHIT MY BALLS!!!" Chris yelps in pain making me and Scarlett cringe. "She got him good this time." I say. "Sounds like it." Scarlett says. "Do you want some coffee?" She asks. "Yes please, that's actually what I was going to the store for." I tell her. "What are you doing here? I love you, don't get me wrong but why are you and Chris here?" She asks as she makes the coffee. "Oh I'm here cause Chris said Louri was nuts I said what else is new. And he said she was chasing you with Gizmo wanting you to kiss him." I explain. "She wanted me to give him a goodnight kiss." She says. "Why didn't you?" I ask. "He's a cat." She says. "He's your baby." I say. "Fine, I'll give the damn cat a kiss." She says. "YES!!!" Louri cheers walking into the kitchen with the aforementioned cat in hand. "Kiss the sweet baby boy so I can put him back in his cat bed." Louri says and Scarlet chuckles as she rolls her eyes at Louri and gives the cat a kiss on the head. "I told you she doesn't hate you." Louri says to the cat. "Does she do that a lot?" I ask. "Eh, I don't notice it anymore." Scarlett shrugs.

A/N

Yes I talk to my cats, bite me. Anygays see you in the next.