Chapter #27

Chapter #27

April 16th 2022

Scarlett's POV

"How mad do you think Liz is about the oregano?" Louri asks. "Well since it was Louisa who pulled it up probably not as mad as she was when you accidentally destroyed her rose bush." I say. "Yeah, it turns out the only bush I can destroy without getting in trouble is yours." Louri says with a smirk. "Oh my god Louri." I blush hard and roll onto my side and hide my face in a pillow. "We are alone, am I not allowed to make dirty comments?" She says. "You can but I'm not allowed to fuck your brains out yet." I groan. "We've got ten inches of pure silicone in that drawer and know how to use it and we can't yet." I say pointing to the drawer with the strap. "Oh sweet Moses." She groans. I look up to see a giant grin on her face. "What are you thinking about?" I ask. "About how good you look under me taking my dick as I fuck you senseless." She whispers in my ear. "Or how hot you look riding the strap." She continues making me release a small moan as I feel myself getting wet. "You know I think my favorite time we used it was when I bent you over my desk and fucked you making you scream my name." She says placing a kiss on my neck I feel her place her hand on my thigh and I roll onto my back and see her eyes are nearly completely blown. "You're thinking about it aren't you?" She says placing a kiss on my lips and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. "I'm pretty sure we made it clear to the base whose you are." She growls in my ear. "Louri." I groan. "Yes dear?" She asks in an innocent voice. "Shut up." I say rolling over and connecting our lips. "I love the effect I have on you." She grins against my lips. "Please stop talking and fuck me." I tell her. "You mean like this?" She says as I moan as she slips two fingers in my core. "Shit!" I moan with my head in her neck my hand travels down her body and between her legs I run my fingers through her folds making her groan. "I'm not going to be walking when we're done." Louri moans as I slip my middle finger in her dripping core. "Not if I have anything to say about it." I moan as she pounds her fingers into my core, edging me closer to my high. She uses her free hand to move my head so we are looking at each other. I rest my head on hers as my body rocks against her hand. "You're so beautiful." Louri says. "Shit Louri I'm going to AGH FUCK!!" I let out a loud moan as I cum all over her hand. "Baby I'm close." She moans and I use my thumb to rub her clit causing her back to arch slightly and add a finger as I fuck her hard. "FUCK!" She yells as her legs shake, cuming all over my fingers. "You look good under me." I chuckle before kissing her. "I like being under you." She whispers against my lips. "If we continue I can't run us a bath. We smell like sex and sweat." I say. "True and I don't think I can walk very well." She laughs. "Then I did my job." I smirk. "Mmm that you did." She says before reconnecting our lips. When I get up and head for the bathroom I hear her whistle. "Nice ass lady you single?" She cat calls in a weird dude voice. "No, I'm proudly married to a marine. And she'd kick your ass." I say. "Yes I would kick anyone's ass if they hit on you." She calls out, making me laugh. "I love your possessiveness. Now come on, I'll carry you." I say knowing she can't walk properly on her own. "Can I squeeze your ass?" She says. "What's with you and my ass today?" I laugh. "It's a great ass." She says. "Your's is better." I say picking her up, bridal style. "Mmm I like strong women." She hums as I sit us in the tub wither on my lap, her back pressed against me. I can feel her scars on her back as she rests against me with her head on my shoulder. "You know normally I'm the one holding you, not the other way around." She says. "Well get used to it because it's going to happen more often." I say kissing her temple. "I thought I was the top in this relationship?" She jokes. "You're such a switch and you know it." I laugh and she lets out a loud laugh as she nods. "We should go to the cabin and get your guitar so you and Devon can play together." I tell her. "It's at the base in Afghanistan. I didn't really have time to pack." She says. "I forgot you took it with you." I say. "Yeah. But I will make sure to bring it home after my next deployment." She says and my stomach turns at the thought of her being deployed again. "I'm sorry I shouldn't talk about being deployed again so soon." She says she must have seen the change in my demeanor. "Don't apologize for your job. I should be used to this by now." I tell her, "Baby I don't think people just get used to it." She says. "Plus don't invalidate your feelings. You have the right to feel the way you do." She says and I mindlessly trace the scars on her abdomen. "Especially after all we've been through." She says, grabbing my hand and placing it against her lips to press a soft kiss on my knuckles. "It's normal to be scared or worried hun. If you weren't I'd be a little concerned." She says. "I just don't want things like this to keep happening to you." I say running my fingers over the fresh scar on her thigh. "I know Baby, I know." She says turning to press her lips against mine.

A/N

We love dom Scar. Anygays see you in the next one.