Chapter #17

Chapter #17

April 10th 2022

Lizzie's POV

"She called me Dad." Walter says, tearing up. "Welcome to the club Dad." Louri says emphasizing the word Dad and he let Devon go and picked up Laura and held her. "Of course I don't see why you guys can't Witchy over here grabbed the biggest cart they had." Louri says gesturing to the cart we've been driving. "Black Widow!" Laura cheers, why didn't I get that response? We are all driving to the penguin exhibit when I hear Laura ask Devon why he's wearing dog tags. I know why so I am emotionally getting ready for him to mention Sargent Devon. "Devon, why do you wear tags?" She asks. "These are my Uncle Devon's. I was named after him." Devon says proudly. "Why?" Laura asks. "I'm my Mama's little Marine!" He says proudly. Ok good I'm not going to cry. "But I'm not allowed to use some of the words Mama does." He says and we all let out a small chuckle. "Oh he said them this morning." Louri says. "Really?" I ask. "Yep I'll tell you later." Louri says As Walter and Stephine take the kids into the penguin exhibit. "You know I hate it when you call me witchy." I tell Louri. "Yeah that's why I do it." She says. "You motherfucker." I mumble. "Correct Liz she is because she fucks me." Scarlett says quietly so no one else can hear. "Scar, that's nasty." I say. "Hey I am just telling the truth." Scar says. "The truth about what?" Louri asks. "You are nasty." I tell her. "What? Why am I nasty?" She asks. "Ask your wife." I tell her so she leans over to ask Scarlett what was said. "Well you do have a point." Louri chuckles at Scarlett. "You two have problems." I tell them. "Oh because you and Robbie don't?" Louri asks. "Well you've got me there. But we don't advertise it." I say. "You had sex on my couch!" Louri laughs. "It was payback for you two hooking up in front of Gwenyth and I." I say. "Hey Louri is gone for long periods of time. I have needs." Scarlett says. "CAN COLONEL EVANS PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT DESK. COLONEL EVANS TO THE FRONT DESK." Comes over the PA. "Oh my god did they just tell the whole fucking zoo we are here. Fuck them hell no! My kids are here!" Louri yells.

Scarlett's POV

"Louri get back in the cart! Louri!" I scold my stubborn ass wife who just got out of the cart. "I'll stay with the kids and get your stubborn Marine." Liz tells me and gets out of the cart and heads into the penguin exhibit. "Excuse me I'm Colonel Evans and as you can see it would take me a bit to get to the front desk. Can you drive me?" She asks, a passing working. "Of course, anything for a service member." She says with a wink. Did that bitch just flirt with my wife in front of me? "I will drive you Liz will stay with the kids and Walt and Stepinie." I tell her. "I don't want to ruin your day Baby." She says making sure the worker heard her call me Baby. "Please Louri you know Thomas will flip out if you are gone for too long." I tell her. "Ok you have a point. Thanks for being willing to help but my wife will take me." Louri says and at the word wife the workers smile fades ha bitch. "If it's my mother, a crutch will be thrown." Louri says as I hand her Thomas so I can drive. "No Louri, not in front of Thomas." I say. "Fine, I'll have you step out with him." She says. "Just no violence Baby. You are the one who taught me that it's never the answer." I say. "Why must you use my words against me?" She asks. "Because sometimes you can be very wise my love." I tell her. "Ok let's go see what asshole just advertised that we are here with our children." I say as I hand Louri her crutches and strap Thomas to her just in case it is Lisa because I know she will stay calm with him attached to her. "You strapped him to me since our kids make me calm didn't you?" She asks. "Yep." I say popping the 'p'. "Smart woman." She says before leaning in to kiss me.

A/N

Am I sorry for the cliffhanger absolutely fucking not. Anygays see you in the next one.