Chapter #29

Chapter #29

April 17th 2022

Scarlett's POV

After a while Chris limps inside and flips Louri off making us all laugh. "Don't look at Scarlett's ass and you will be fine." Liz laughs. "It wouldn't hurt so bad if she didn't exercise every day." He says laying on the couch. "I love that she works out every day." I say. "Ew, that's my sister." Chris says. "Here let me get you some ice." Louri says and goes to the freezer and gets an ice pack for her brother. "Here. I guess I did pull a little too hard." Louri says. "You think!" Chris yells. "Look what you did." Louri says as Gizmo walks down the stairs. "You woke my child." She says as Gizmo makes his way straight to her. "It's ok sweet baby." She says, picking him up. "It's just a cat." Chris says ooo wrong move buddy. "Scarlett, he insulted our fur child." Louri says. "Chris, don't insult Gizmo." I tell him. "It's just a cat." He says again. "And no ice for you." Louri says taking away the ice pack. "As much as I love to watch those two buffoons, I have to go to the grocery store." Liz says. "NO! I mean already? Please don't leave me alone with two evans I won't survive." I plead with my best friend and Chris and Louri just look at me shocked. "Ok five more minutes because I pity your current situation." Liz says. "Well it looks like someone's not getting laid anytime soon." Louri smirks, making me gasp. "Damn that's just mean. If what Scarlett has told me is true then that's just cruel Lor." Liz says. "And I'm out." Chris says and limps out the door as fast as he can. "Liz, you are a dead woman." I say and she runs when she sees the glare I am giving her. "What did you um huh uh what did you tell Liz?" Louri stutters. "Well not everything." I say. "Oh my god how much does she know?" Louri asks. "That you, um you know that thing you do with your tongue that I really like?" I say. "Oh that's not that bad." Louri says. "And the thing you do with your fingers and how you have great stamina and that I love having your.." I'm cut off when we hear a voice. "I forgot my keys." Chris says and when we look at him he's green and looks like he's gonna throw up. "Bathroom not on the floor." Louri orders and he runs to throw up. "Ok for once I feel bad for my brother." Louri chuckles. "I almost said I love having your pussy in my face in front of him." I groan. "And I'm gonna throw up again." Chris says running back into the bathroom. "I'm not apologizing." I say. "Hey I love having your face between my legs." She smirks. "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY PLEASE STOP!!" Chris yells from the bathroom. "Ok maybe we should have mercy on him." I say to Louri as she comes to sit next to me. "Agreed. I don't want him to know anymore." She says. "I'm never coming back when you two aren't around the kids because you have no filter." Chris complains before leaving and about fifteen minutes later the group chat starts to blow up.

Marvel Secret Group Chat

Shanna(The other Gay Evans): WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRIS!!

Louri(Scarlett's Bitch🪖): Why?

Brie(Gayest Avenger🏳️‍🌈): He's crying on our couch.

Scarlett(Louri's Koala🐨): He uh overheard a conversation.

Brie(Gayest Avenger🏳️‍🌈): He won't stop crying about Louri and something like 'why is Scarlett and my baby sister nasty?' What did he hear?

Louri(Scarlett's Bitch🪖): He heard Scarlett and I talking about how much she loves a certain part of my body.

Lizzie(Scarlet Witch👩‍🦰): They are talking about Louri's 🐱.

Shanna(The other Gay Evans): THAT'S MY BABY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

"And we have scarred my family." Louri bursts out laughing. "Did Lizzie really have to add that?" I ask, pointing to her text. "Apparently." Louri says. "Chris has walked in on us multiple times. Why is he crying?" Louri asks. "Because you are his little sister." I say and she hums in understanding. "I'm hungry, what do you want to eat?" Louri asks and I smirk. "Other than me." She says. "Fine waffles I guess." I huff. "You can have me later sweetheart." She whispers in my ear as she walks past me to start cooking breakfast.

Brie's POV

"Do you think he'll be ok?" I ask Shanna. "No he's always been protective of us but he's closest with Louri the poor man is deeply scarred." She replies with a light chuckle. "I feel bad for him. Those two really have no filter when the kids aren't around." I say. "Yeah I'll make cookies that always cheers him up." I say. "COOKIES!!!" A demonic-like voice comes from my girlfriend's mouth. "Oh my god you Evans's have a problem." I laugh. "We like sweets ok." She defends. "I know hun and I will make extra just for you." I tell her and give her a kiss. "You are the best. Now I'm going to go comfort my man-child of a brother." She says.

A/N

Chris you poor soul. Anygays see you in the next one.