Disclaimer!!

Hey there 🤗

A warm greeting to everyone. I'm very excited to start a new journey with you guys.

So the story revolves around two beautiful souls Siddhart Sharma and Alisha Khanna.

In the halls of Oakwood College, Siddhart walks burdened by past heartbreaks. Then, he sees
her—Alisha—and smiles, igniting a spark of hope. Little does she know, he watches from afar, hiding his identity as their friendship blossoms online. But secrets have a way of unraveling...

Please shower your love and vote for the story. If you find any mistake just spare me guys I'm a newbee🥹

Also it is my imagination. This novel is frictional and if you find any similarities with any other books it's a complete coincidence. Also I haven't hired any professional for any of things (Just my bestie supporting me with all sort of things thanks babe 😘).

Pictures which have been used throughout the book do not belong to me, they are from Pinterest or any other social media platforms credited to their respective owners included the cover page which is edited by me but does not belong to me.

This novel contain smut, swear words and 17+ is recommended to read.
So read at your own risk and don't report the book for having an explicit mature scene.

This novel "Ishq Nasamajh" is owned by me RIVA and protected by  copyright and any unauthorised
reproduction or distribution is prohibited.

Enjoy the book and give your reviews.
Take care 🫶