Chapter 2: A Glimpse of Kindness

Author's POV:

(Year2024 ,Present)

Siddharth sat alone in the cozy confines of a café, engrossed in his assignments, when a commotion outside caught his attention.

Peering through the window, he spotted a scene that stirred something deep within him—a poor boy, rejected and pushed aside by a callous passerby.

Anger simmered beneath Siddharth's surface as he watched the injustice unfold, his heart yearning to intervene.

Before he could make a move, however, a ray of kindness emerged from the chaos.

A girl, unnoticed by Siddharth until that moment, rushed to the boy's aid. With gentle hands and a compassionate heart, she lifted the boy to his feet, offering him solace and sustenance.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Alisha's voice was soft and soothing as she knelt beside the boy, her eyes filled with empathy.

The boy nodded timidly, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "Thank you didi," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Alisha smiled warmly, brushing a stray lock of hair from his forehead. "You're welcome, sweetheart. Let's get you something to eat, shall we?"

With a sense of relief, Siddharth observed Alisha's act of he couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration wash over him.

Her compassion stirred something deep within his heart, reminding him of the goodness that still existed in the world.

Beside him, Rohan chuckled, breaking the reverie.

"Chalo bhai, ek muskurahat toh nikal hi gayi, aur woh bhi ek ladki ke wajah se."

Siddharth rolled his eyes, but couldn't suppress the smile that tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Chup rhe . It's just nice to see someone doing the right thing for a change."

Rohan nudged him playfully.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say, buddy. But I think we both know there's more to it than that."

Siddharth shook his head, refusing to entertain Rohan's teasing any further.

Instead, he focused his attention on the scene unfolding before him—the girl, leading the boy inside the café with a warm smile and a kind word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter

Take care❤️