Chapter 45: Apology

Siddhart's POV:

I entered my dorm room, my mind still reeling from seeing Alisha and Shubham together.

My heart ached with a mix of jealousy and hurt, the sight of them together still fresh in my mind.

I knew I needed to find a way to process my emotions, so I took out my diary and started writing, as Rohan had advised.

My diary had become a safe space for me to express my feelings, a place where I could pour out my thoughts without judgment.

I turned to the page where I last wrote, which was the day of the heated argument with Alisha.

Taking a deep breath, I began to write a new entry, pouring my heart out onto the pages.

---

Dear Diary,

Today, I watched Alisha and Shubham together, and it felt like a punch to the gut. Seeing her in such a beautiful outfit, my heart couldn't help but race.

But then, our eyes met, and the brief moment of connection between us made me think maybe I could finally apologize for my behavior.

However, she quickly looked away, avoiding me like she has for the past month.

I know I should have approached her sooner, but my pride held me back.

It's not that I don't want to speak to her-I desperately do. But every time I see her with Shubham, I can't bring myself to take the risk of reaching out.

I wanted to make things right today, to tell her I'm sorry, but seeing Shubham holding her waist made me turn away.

The jealousy and hurt were too much for me to bear, and I couldn't find the courage to face them together.

I feel like I'm stuck in this cycle of regret and longing. My heart is divided between wanting to be close to Alisha and knowing that she deserves happiness. It's a constant battle between hope and despair.

The truth is, I miss her, I miss my Chandni.

I miss the way she laughed, the way she smiled at me. I miss what we had before everything got complicated.

I wish I could go back and change how things unfolded, but I'm not sure if it's even possible now.

Today, seeing Alisha hurt me more than anything else. But as much as it hurts, I can't let go of the hope that maybe one day, things could be different between us.

For now, I'll just keep writing, and maybe someday, I'll find the strength to face the reality of my feelings for Alisha.

Siddhart

---

With a heavy heart, I closed the diary, hoping that putting my feelings into words would provide me with some relief.

All I could do now was take it one day at a time and hope for the
best.

Next Day, I headed to the market to pick up some necessary items. Walking through the bustling crowds, I found the noise and activity somewhat comforting.

As I turned a corner, I unexpectedly bumped into someone, and when I looked up, I was met with Alisha's familiar face. For a moment, we both stood there, the silence hanging between us.

I took a deep breath and decided to break the ice.

"Alisha, I'm sorry about that day. I shouldn't have talked to you like that,"