Chapter 4: First Day Antics

Alisha's POV:

As I hurried through the crowded halls of the college, my heart pounding with nervous anticipation, I couldn't help but curse my luck for being late on my very first day.

Dodging past students and faculty alike, I rounded a corner and collided with someone,

" Sorry,"

muttering a hurried apology without even bothering to glance up.

"Please let it not be the teacher,"

I silently prayed as I hastily sidestepped and peeked through the glass pane of the classroom door.

Relief flooded through me as I realized the lecture had already begun, but my stomach churned with nerves nonetheless.

Spotting my bestie Nandani seated inside, I shot her a pleading look, silently begging for her assistance.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, Nandani seized the opportunity to tease me, demanding a dress in exchange for her help.

"Come on, Alisha,"

she messaged me with a grin.

"You know the rules. No entry without a fashion sacrifice!"

Rolling my eyes, I quickly agreed, promising to fulfill her ridiculous request later.

With a theatrical flourish, Nandani rose from her seat and approached the teacher, feigning illness with such convincing flair that even I was momentarily taken aback.

As the teacher and some of our classmates rushed to her aid, I seized the opportunity to slip into the room unnoticed.

Darting over to Nandani's side, I couldn't resist the urge to add a touch of drama to the situation.

With a mischievous smirk, I sprinkled a few drops of water on Nandani's face, causing her to sputter and splutter in feigned shock.

"Kyaaa... Kya hua?"

she exclaimed, her eyes fluttering open to find me stifling laughter beside her.

The teacher, clearly bemused by our antics, urged Nandani to take some rest, but she waved off his concerns with a dramatic flourish.

"I'm fine, sir! Just a momentary lapse of... of... consciousness. Let's carry on with the class, shall we?"

And so, with laughter ringing in our ears and a shared sense of mischief, Nandani and I made our way to the cafeteria, already planning our next adventure and relishing the hilarity of our first day antics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter

Take care ❤️