Chapter 23: Clubbing

Siddhart's POV:

After responding to her, I began to consider the possibility that she might have developed feelings for me, causing me to blush instantly.

When Rohan barged into the room, he advised me, "Stop blushing and get ready quickly."

His words made me  raise an eyebrow and I inquired, "Where to?" Rohan shook his head and disclosed, "It's a surprise for you."

I shrugged, knowing he wouldn't heed my words, so I prepared myself

I shrugged, knowing he wouldn't heed my words, so I prepared myself. While grabbing my bike keys, he said, "Bhyii, take car keys," which left me puzzled.

He then took the driver's seat and drove us to a club. Disappointed, I expressed, "You are aware that I don't enjoy clubs and such, so why..."

Before I could finish, he interjected, "Bhyii, I understand, but trust me, this is not the surprise."

Yet, this time, I was resolute in my decision not to enter the club. Despite his pleas, I stood my ground.

It was an environment I preferred to avoid. Consequently, he exited the car, and from inside, I observed him making a call, though I couldn't hear the conversation.

Ignoring him, I casually reached for my phone and began scrolling through mine and Alisha's chat, a warm smile spreading across my face as I remembered how much I adore her.

Suddenly, a gentle knock on my car window startled me, and as I turned to look, my heart leaped at the sight of Alisha.

Without hesitation, I stepped out of the car and greeted her with a surprised, "Aap yaha?" Her striking outfit made it impossible to ignore her.

Is she planning to kill me? I wondered

She asked, "Why aren't you coming inside?" It was then that everything fell into place.

Glancing towards Rohan, I caught his mischievous smirk. "Honestly, I'm not a fan of clubs, so..." I started to explain, but before I could finish,

she interrupted with, "I'm not a fan either, but what harm could once a year do, right?" I simply nodded, unable to resist her infectious smile.

We all walked into the venue together. Rohan went over to Nandani, giving her a warm hug, while I caught up with my friends.

They all congratulated us, and we enjoyed some food and dancing. During a dance break, I noticed Alisha on the dance floor, full of energy and flashing a beautiful smile.

After dinner, we decided it was late and time to head back to our dorm. We offered to drop off Nandani and Alisha.

In the car, Nandani sat next to Rohan in the front, and Alisha and I sat in the back. I stole a glance at Alisha as she was looking at club pictures and sending them to me "mr.shy."

When my phone made a noise from receiving a message, she briefly looked at it and then out the window. I felt a bit nervous, not ready to reveal that I was actually Prem. Eventually, we arrived at their dorm.

As Alisha and Nandani were leaving, Rohan gently held Nandani's hand and softly said, "Wait."

Then, he turned to me and Alisha with a slight blush and asked, "Can we have some time alone?"

Alisha, in her usual playful tone, remarked, "Bring her back in 30 minutes, jiju," making me chuckle.

Alisha and I then stepped out of the car as Rohan drove off to a different location, leaving just the two of us together.

After bidding each other bye, as I was about to leave, I heard Alisha calling out, "Siddhart, wait."

She caught up to me and reminded me, "Don't forget to send me pictures." I assured her, "Of course, madam."

Suddenly, a puzzled expression crossed her face, and I inquired, "What's wrong?"

She mentioned, "Nothing but it's just that your voice sounds so much like one of my friends." Though a chill went down my spine, I chuckled and replied, "It's a common thing for voices to sound alike," and we said our final goodbyes.

After she left, I sighed. She was on the verge of discovering that I'm her that friend. I plan to reveal the truth to her, but not at this moment. I aim to learn as much about her as possible.

*****************************
Hope you liked the chapter
Take care ❤️