Chapter 33: First Day

Siddhart's POV:

The first day in Mussoorie began with the brunch at the hotel, the dining hall filled with laughter and chatter from everyone in the group.

The spread was delightful, with local dishes and some continental options for variety.

Alisha and Nandani sat across from Rohan and me, and we exchanged smiles and light conversation.

Shubham was also part of our group that day, and his attention seemed to be mostly on Alisha.

He was flirting with her subtly and acting extra nice around her, which didn't sit well with me.

I could see Alisha engaging with him, but it was clear she was just trying to be polite.

After brunch, we gathered our things and headed to Kempty Falls, one of the most famous attractions in Mussoorie.

The bus ride there was filled with anticipation as we passed through the scenic landscapes and lush greenery. Alisha seemed particularly excited, and I couldn't help but share her enthusiasm.

When we arrived at Kempty Falls, the sight was truly breathtaking. The cascading waterfalls and natural pools created a picturesque scene.

We all split up into smaller groups, eager to explore the area. Rohan, Nandani, Alisha, Shubham, and I stuck together, making our way towards the falls.

We decided to take a dip in the cool water, and the experience was refreshing.

Alisha and Nandani were laughing and enjoying themselves, while Rohan and I took turns splashing them playfully.

Shubham was nearby, trying to join in and grab Alisha's attention with his jokes and playful banter.

I made sure to keep an eye on him, just in case he crossed any lines.

As we dried off, I took out my camera to capture some of the beauty around us.

Alisha looked stunning, her wet hair framing her face as the sunlight caught her eyes.

I snapped a few candid shots of her and as well as some group photos.

Alisha and I exchanged glances, and I felt a warmth spread through me. It was nice to see her so carefree and happy.

We continued to explore the area, taking in the natural beauty and clicking more photos.

Rohan and I took turns capturing the moments, and the girls posed playfully for the camera.

As the day went on, we found a nice spot to rest and relax by the falls.

Alisha and I talked about the pictures we had taken, and she expressed her appreciation for the beautiful shots.

I was glad to see her enjoying the day so much.

By the time we headed back to the hotel, we were all tired but content.

The first day in Mussoorie had been a success, filled with laughter, fun, and beautiful memories.

As I sat on my bed in the hotel room, scrolling through the photos I had taken during the day, the candid shots of Alisha made me smile.

Her laughter and carefree expressions were captured perfectly, and it was hard not to think about how quickly I had fallen for her.

While lost in my thoughts, a notification from Alisha appeared on my phone. She had sent me some pictures from the day, capturing our time at Kempty Falls.

The caption she added read,

"Waiting for my surprise."

I smiled at her words and quickly replied,

"On your last day, Chandni. In the meantime, enjoy every moment."

She replied immediately

Alisha: Yeah, yeah, just don't tease me! How are you?

Me: Just planning to tease you, but you turned the tables on me!

Alisha: Really? You'll catch up with me one day!

Me: Catch up with you? I didn't know that was even possible!

Alisha: Oh, it's not that hard! Just spend some time with me and see!

Me: Is that so? Aapki baat sunke toh lagta hai mujhe degree leni padegi!

Alisha: A degree? What kind of degree? In comedy?😂

Me: Yes, I need to graduate from your comedy academy!

Alisha: Hahaha! Phir aapko mere liye stand-up routine likhna padega!

Me: Deal! Lekin aapko mere saath stage par perform karna padega!

Alisha: Deal! You always make me laugh!

Me: That's your training, Chandni!

Alisha: Oh, you never change!

Me: I don't need to change! I'm your, right?

Alisha:"Definitely! So, about my surprise. Give me hint atleast.

Me: Patience, Chandni.

Alisha: But

Me: How about we catch up more tomorrow? Get some rest!

Alisha: okay! Goodnight, Prem. Talk to you tomorrow!

Me:Goodnight, Chandni. Sweet dreams! 🌙

I found myself wanting to keep talking to Alisha even though the night was getting late.

But, I told her goodnight, looking forward to seeing her the next day.

I set my phone down with a sense of contentment, Just then, Shubham's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Talking to your girl, huh?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and replied, "None of your business, I guess."

I turned away from Shubham, trying to clear my mind of his annoying presence. I settled into bed, eager to rest and prepare for another day ahead.

*****************************
Hope you liked the chapter
Take care ❤️