Chapter 10: Insta ID

Siddhart's POV:

"Oyee, bata kya kar raha hai?" I asked, my irritation palpable as I watched Rohan fiddle with his phone.

"Haan, wait, almost done," he replied, his attention focused on the screen.

Finally, he turned the phone toward me, and I furrowed my brow in confusion. "Yeh kya hai?" I asked, puzzled by what I saw.

"Your Insta ID, dude," Rohan answered, as if it should have been obvious.I shook my head, still uncertain. 

"Haan toh, karna kya hai?" I pressed, not quite understanding his intentions.

"You will talk to her using this Insta ID and get to know her," Rohan explained, a mischievous glint in his eye. I recoiled at the suggestion, my apprehension evident.

"Nope, I'm not doing this. She'll think I'm a stalker," I protested, already envisioning the worst-case scenario.

Rohan waved off my concerns. "No, you won't post your photos. Keep your identity hidden, and we'll see what kind of girl she really is. So, what's wrong with that?"

I hesitated, weighing the options in my mind. "But this is not the right way," I argued, still unconvinced.

"Is there any other way, Mr. Shy?" Rohan countered, his smirk evident. I pondered his words for a moment before relenting.

"Unhone reply nahi kiya toh..." I trailed off, uncertainty creeping into my voice.

"Phle message toh kar UNHE, mere bhai," Rohan urged, a hint of excitement in his tone.

I glanced at my phone and composed a message, keeping it simple. 

"HELLO MAAM, CAN I SAY SOMETHING," I typed out and sent it.

Rohan burst into laughter at the message, teasing me mercilessly.

"Mr. Shy, sahi name likha hai na," he said between laughs, earning himself a pillow thrown in his direction.

"Shut up," I muttered, trying to hide my embarrassment.

Rohan continued to tease me, his laughter echoing in the room.

"Now, let me talk to my mehbooba," he said, blushing.

I raised an eyebrow at his sudden change in demeanor. "Mehbooba?" I repeated, amused by his choice of words. Rohan's blush deepened, but he grinned nonetheless. 

"Yeah, Nandani. Isn't she cute? I think she likes me too," he confessed, a dreamy look in his eyes.

"How do you know she likes you?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"She texted me first. Of course, she likes me," Rohan replied confidently.

With a chuckle, I shook my head in disbelief. "Well, good luck with that," I said, before adding,

"Now, you wait for your reply, Mr. Shy, and let me focus on my mehbooba, Don't disturb."

With that, I settled onto my bed, anticipation building as I awaited her response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter

Take care ❤️