Chapter 56 : Hole is Small

Rohan's POV :

The disappointment of not visiting the ISKCON temple lingered, but we decided to make it our first stop in the morning.

After Prem Mandir closed for the night, we started heading towards a restaurant when Alisha suggested

"Yamuna ghat chale?"

We all agreed, but my stomach growled in protest.

"But I'm starving," I said, hoping to sway the group.

"Food can wait, let's go to Yamuna Ghat first."

Cold, but typical Siddhart, always prioritizing Alisha's wishes. I scoffed but chuckled as well, amused by how he always listened to her and agreed. I was genuinely happy for him.

We hopped into an auto and made our way to Yamuna Ghat. The scene there was breathtaking—diyas floating on leaves, casting a gentle glow on the water.

Nandani's eyes lit up with excitement, and she urged us to take a boat ride.

Once on the boat, I held Nandani's hand, marveling at her beauty and the sparkle in her eyes.

She seemed so happy, and it made my heart swell with affection. We took some pictures, capturing the magic of the moment, and then headed back to the restaurant.

The restaurant had an open terrace, and Nandani and Alisha became ecstatic, taking loads of photos.

As we waited for our order, I saw Nandani walking towards the railing, mesmerized by the view.

I went over and gave her a side hug, whispering,

"You're the most beautiful sight here."

Just then, Siddhart called out,

"Hey, dinner's here!" We returned to the table, and Alisha showed us a picture she had clicked of Nandani and me sharing that side hug.

It was beautiful, and without hesitation, I posted it on Instagram with a smile. Moments like these were worth sharing with the world.

After dinner, we headed back to our hotel. We were walking together, enjoying the night, when suddenly Alisha screamed slightly. We all turned to her, concerned.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice tinged with worry.

We saw that something sharp had cut her barefoot, and blood was dripping from her sole. Alisha tried to downplay it, saying,

"I'm okay, it's nothing," but the pain was evident on her face.

Seeing her like that activated my protective instincts.

"You shouldn't have to walk like this, Alisha. Let us help," I said, my brotherly concern evident.

Before we could react further, Siddhart scooped her up in his arms, carrying her in bridal style.

Alisha looked stunned by his sudden action, and honestly, we were all a bit shocked.

"Put me down, I can walk. It's nothing," she protested.

But Siddhart, with a firm yet gentle tone, replied,

"No arguments, Alisha. I won't let you walk like this."

There was a look of hurt in his eyes, not from her protest but from seeing her in pain.

Without a hint of tiredness, he carried her all the way to the hotel, which was about five minutes away.

Watching him, I felt a surge of pride.
Siddhart was exactly what Alisha needed—strong, caring, and unwavering.

As we reached the hotel, I noticed Nandani looking worried too. I gently held her hand to stop her from following Siddhart and Alisha up to the room. She looked confused, but I wanted to give them some space.

"Let's give them a moment," I said softly.

Nandani nodded, understanding the unspoken bond and the care Siddhart had for Alisha.

We waited, giving Siddhart the chance to take care of Alisha properly.

I knew he would do everything to make sure she was okay, and it only reaffirmed how perfect he was for her.

As we stood up from the sofa in the reception area, the manager approached us, informing us that they had one room vacant.

Considering we were staying only for a day before heading back, I denied telling him we will manage.

Nandani still looked worried about Alisha, but I felt at ease knowing Siddhart was with her—the person who loved her deeply from the moment he first saw her.

I turned to Nandani, trying to reassure her."Relax, mehbooba," I said softly.

"Siddhart loves her more than anything. He's the best person to take care of her."

As we reached the room where Siddhart and Alisha were, we heard noises from inside that made our eyes widen.

"Aahh, Sid, it's hurting,"

"Oh, let me try once more, okay?"

"Nhi jaa raha to choro na,"

"Bus thoda sa reh gaya,"

"Aahhh,"

"Bus Chandni,"

"Aahhhh yeh andr kyu nhi jaa raha? "

"Hmm, the hole is small, for such thick thing that's why,"

" Aaaahhhh "

"Bus hogya, Now turn,"

Nandani turned to me with a look of shock.

"Is this the care he is giving to my Alisha?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief.

I was too stunned to speak initially, but then she continued,

"He is nothing less than that motherfucker Shubham."

"Nandani, mind your language," I said, my voice firm.

"Sid loves her."

"Yeah, love," she retorted, clearly skeptical. Without knocking, she barged into the room, and I followed, anger simmering inside me.

To our surprise, we found Siddhart helping Alisha put on her jhumkas, his hands gently adjusting the earrings.

Both of them looked up, completely dumbfounded, not knowing what we had heard.

Nandani and I looked at each other and then burst into laughter, the tension dissolving instantly.

Siddhart and Alisha remained puzzled, their expressions a mix of confusion and amusement as they tried to understand the reason for our sudden hilarity.

*****************************
The misunderstanding 😂😂

So, do you like Rohan's Pov?

What are your thoughts till now.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Take care ❤