Chapter 36: Fourth Day

Author's POV:

The fourth day in Mussoorie began with a sense of anticipation and excitement.

The group first visited one of the famous churches in the area, marveling at the beautiful architecture and serene atmosphere.

Alisha whispered to Nandani, "Isn't this place so peaceful? It feels like we're in a different world."

Nandani nodded, taking in the beautiful surroundings.

Afterward, they explored some other notable places around the hill station, taking in the breathtaking views and capturing moments through their cameras.

Siddhart and Rohan laughed as they posed for selfies, trying to capture the perfect shot with the mountains in the background.

As the day progressed, they found themselves on Mall Road, a bustling hub of shops and eateries.

The students immersed themselves in the lively scene, picking out souvenirs and gifts for their loved ones.

Alisha, spotting a quaint little shop selling trinkets, said, "I have to get something for my mom here."

Nandani nodded, saying, "Let's find something unique for her."

Siddhart found a beautiful pendant that immediately reminded him of Alisha.

He thought to himself, "This would be the perfect gift for her." He couldn't wait to give it to her tomorrow, along with confessing his feelings.

Meanwhile, Shubham also had the same idea and bought a pendant for Alisha, hoping to present it to her tomorrow.

The day went by quickly, and after dinner, everyone gathered to enjoy their last night in Mussoorie.

The atmosphere was filled with laughter and camaraderie as the group celebrated the end of their trip.

Rohan, always one to bring energy to the group, handed Siddhart a mic and encouraged him to sing.

"Come on, Siddhart! Give us a performance!" he said, grinning.

Siddhart hesitated at first but eventually agreed to sing a soft and soulful song.

His voice carried through the room, captivating everyone. Alisha, listening intently, couldn't help but think how similar Siddhart's singing voice sounded to Prem's.

She wondered, "Is it possible that Siddhart and Prem are the same person?"

As Siddhart continued singing, Alisha leaned towards Nandani and whispered,

"Doesn't he sound so similar to Prem?"

Nandani raised an eyebrow and nodded.

After the gathering, Alisha went back to her room and shared her thoughts with Nandani.

"I think Siddhart and Prem might be the same person," she said excitedly.

Nandani teased her friend, "Well, you'll find out tomorrow. Be careful, though! Who knows what surprises might await you!"

Siddhart, on the other hand, confided in Rohan, who teased him mercilessly.

"You've got it bad, bro," Rohan said with a chuckle. Siddhart replied, "I know, but I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow."

Rohan clapped him on the back, "Just make sure you don't mess it up! You've been waiting for this moment."

Siddhart nodded, smiling nervously at the thought of what tomorrow would bring.

As Siddhart watched Shubham sitting in a quiet corner, grinning at his phone, a sense of suspicion gnawed at him.

He felt that something was off about Shubham's behavior and decided to use his powers to hear his thoughts.

Siddhart focused his attention on Shubham and listened closely.

To Siddhart's dismay, he heard Shubham thinking, "Now Siddhart, you'll see Alisha in my arms."

Siddhart's jaw tightened, his teeth grinding in frustration. He felt a surge of anger and the urge to confront Shubham, but before he could act, Rohan noticed his reaction.

"Kya hua, Sid?" Rohan asked, concern etched on his face.

Siddhart explained what he had heard from Shubham's thoughts, his voice laced with irritation.

Rohan's expression hardened, but he quickly composed himself.

"He's just dreaming," Rohan said dismissively. "Let him be. We know Alisha isn't going anywhere."

Siddhart took a deep breath and nodded, trying to calm himself down. Rohan was right,

there was no need to give Shubham the satisfaction of knowing he had struck a nerve.

Instead, Siddhart decided to focus on his plans for the next day and how he could make his intentions clear to Alisha.

He trusted in their connection and believed that she would see through any of Shubham's attempts to get in the way.

Shubham sent a few messages, setting his plan in motion. Shubham was ready to play dirty if necessary, but he knew he had to be strategic.

He didn't want to be too obvious and give himself away. Instead, he decided to keep his plans subtle and under the radar.

With a smirk, Shubham set his phone down and leaned back, thinking about how he would outdo Siddhart.

"Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day," he thought to himself, already imagining the look on Siddhart's face when his plan unfolded.

*****************************
Hope you liked the chapter
Take care ❤️