Chapter18: Cute-Cumber

Siddhart's pov:

After reading Alisha's message, I knew I had to seek Rohan's assistance. With a sense of urgency, I quickly dialed his number.

"Bhaii, I need your help," I blurted out as soon as he answered.

"What's up, buddy? You sound like you've seen a ghost," Rohan chuckled on the other end.

"It's Alisha. She asked for my picture," I confessed, my voice tinged with anxiety.

Rohan burst into laughter. "Hmm requesting for a photo? Looks like you've made quite the impression, my friend."

"But what do I do? I can't just send her a random photo," I protested, feeling lost.

"Don't worry, We'll figure something out." Rohan assured me.

Rohan and I brainstormed ideas, ranging from wearing sunglasses indoors to hiding behind a fake mustache. None of them seemed quite right.

"Wait a minute," Rohan exclaimed suddenly, his eyes lighting up with inspiration. "I've got it!"

He rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a silly costume hat, complete with fake glasses and a giant nose. "You can wear this! It's perfect!"

I stared at the ridiculous hat, torn between amusement and incredulity. "Are you serious?"

Rohan nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely! Trust me, she'll love it."

Reluctantly, I agreed, knowing I didn't have much of a choice.

As I put on the absurd disguise, Rohan couldn't contain his laughter, snapping a quick photo before I had a chance to protest.

"Haan tu hass le phle " I grumbled, feeling utterly ridiculous.

But as we looked at the photo together, we both burst into laughter, the tension from earlier dissipating into the air.

With Rohan by my side, I knew I could handle anything—even sending a silly photo to Alisha.

After sometime she replied

Alisha: 😂 heyy bhagwan, what on earth are you wearing?

Me: 😅 It's a long story! So,What do you think? Do I pull off the disguise?

Alisha: Haha, you definitely stand out! But I really want to see you.

Me: Sure someday So, how's your day been?

Alisha: Pretty good, although now it's infinitely better thanks to this unexpected fashion show. 😄 How about you?

Me: Just trying to survive my roommate's antics. 😂 But, anything for a good laugh, right?

Alisha: Absolutely! It's nice to have someone who can make you smile, even on the craziest days.

Me: Yup right.

Me: You know, Alisha, I've been thinking... If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber. 😉🥒

Alisha: good one! But if you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple! 🍍😂

Me: oohh😂😂

As I was engrossed in texting Alisha, I noticed Rohan peeking over my shoulder, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"What's so funny?" I asked, trying to hide my amusement.

Rohan chuckled, shaking his head.

"You and Alisha, man. Your pickup lines are terrible!"