Chapter 41: "you had to be the hero!"

Rohan's POV:

The next morning, I was heading to my class when I ran into Nandani. She looked upset and determined. "Roo, can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked, pulling me aside.

"Sure, mehbooba. What's up?" I asked, noticing the concern in her expression.

"Alisha told me about what happened with Siddhart yesterday on the bus. She was really hurt when he ignored her.

You need to talk to your brother and tell him to stop treating her like that," she said firmly.

I nodded, understanding the situation. "I'll talk to him. He's probably stressed out or something," I suggested, hoping to downplay it.

Nandani's eyes narrowed, and she shook her head.

"But why is he behaving like this . Alisha doesn't deserve it. Tell him to stop or else."

Her tone was serious, and I knew she wasn't joking. "I'll do my best, Nandani. It's not easy getting through to Sid sometimes, but I'll try," I assured her.

"Make sure you do. Alisha doesn't need this kind of drama. Tell him to sort things out," she said before walking away, leaving me with a sense of responsibility.

As Nandani left, I reflected on her words. Sid had his reasons, but he needed to know the impact of his actions were having on Alisha.

I'd talk to him soon and try to get him to see things from her perspective.

After the classes, I saw Siddhart engrossed in explaining some advanced photography techniques to the club members in the garden.

His passion for the art was clear, and he held the group's attention effortlessly.

I took a seat at the back of the room and observed Siddhart for a moment as he continued his demonstration.

Once Siddhart finished, our teacher walked in, accompanied by a man who looked fancy and exceptionally rich.

The teacher introduced him as a professional photographer, and he was there to provide some guidance and share his experience with the club.

The photographer began with a motivational speech, speaking about creativity and the importance of exploring new perspectives in photography.

After that, he announced that everyone would participate in a couple photoshoot activity.

As partners were assigned, I was paired with the same girl who tried to flirt with me in the club that day.

Although I rolled my eyes at the pairing, I was relieved to see Siddhart being partnered with Alisha.

Shubham, on the other hand, looked visibly frustrated by the pairing, while Alisha maintained a calm and composed demeanor.

The photoshoot began, and the photographer instructed the pairs to look at each other with love, hoping to capture an intimate moment.

Alisha seemed hesitant at first, not fully immersing herself in the moment.

Suddenly, Siddhart stepped forward and placed his hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

Alisha stumbled slightly, crashing against Siddhart's chest. The two held each other's gaze, creating an intense eye contact that spoke volumes.

The moment seemed to stretch on, but it was finally broken when the photographer exclaimed, "Perfect!"

Satisfied with the shot, he moved on to the next couple, leaving Siddhart and Alisha still holding each other's gaze.