𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!

So it's been 3 years since I've written Hope

A long while since I've updated this book.

So I wanted to give you all one.

Update:

1.) Honestly, I have to admit that 'Hope' isn't well-written/edited.

Back in 2020, I was just a 14-year-old sophomore in high school who didn't enjoy reading much but had a passion for writing.

Wattpad changed that for me.

I remember just being stuck in quarantine when this idea first came. At first, I didn't have a plan or any clue on how this book was going to end.

I just wrote as I had free time to do so.

2.) Fast forward to today, I'm a student in College, and I still do love writing.

I haven't read 'Hope' in a while, as some paragraph and dialogues do make me cringe.

But I don't get too dramatic about it, because 'Hope' is my baby.

My first book ever written on this app, and I do understand that I had a hard time with English writing back then, as I still sort of do now.

3.) Also I have another account where I've been writing romance books since September. I've been eager to publish one on this account as well, but I'm uncertain about my demographic.

I have had a teen romance book that I've been wanting to publish since 2020, but I was too nervous to do it.

Should I?

4.) Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you who are still reading 'Hope' despite the errors, and the ending which I'm going to be honest about..

Looking back, I should have made them move on with their life instead of writing a second book.

But I do plan in the near future to edit Hope. And change the ending, Or maybe I could combine KIT with this book, as I see that a majority of people probably didn't read KIT.
(the sequel to Hope)

Which one do you prefer:

An alternative ending. (Multiple chapters?)

Or

Joining KIT with Hope, as I don't mind doing that.

Also I would recommend you to read KIT, that's if you want.

Or you can use your imagination on how this book ends. 

But KIT does have its twist, and it's turn. And major errors but I do think it was good.

That one plot twist,
I'm thinking about. 🫣 

5.) Moving forward, I will keep you updated in case I decide to start editing Hope.

Thank you for 1.57millon reads and the many comments left, I missed so many of them. But thank youu ♡

As for now, I will just focus on trying to update/finish Ginger for the readers who might still want to read it ♡

~Love, Kendiily