Caught

Chapter 29

This is Her zio POV of what happened down stair when she was upstairs doing her thing.

~~~

Uncle Nate POV~

After I took the lights off and ended my call I went back to the dinning room, which was extremely hard since it was dark.

I hope she gets what she needs in time.

I walked into the dinning room, I didn't know what I was getting into when I enter the dinning room, my 3 older nephews holding their guns in the air along with Dean, Jordan and Mitch who look ready to kill.

Blake is on the phone probably talking to his mens.

"What the fuck is going on" Jayden yells hitting the dinning table with his gun.

The witch of the hour came out the kitchen with some candles the same time.

"Fratello put your gun down its probably just power lost" Hayden stated glancing at me.

I could tell he's curious, well of course he will be since he is the one who teach me how to hack high tech firer walls.

"How would you know that fratello?" Roman asked crossing his arms. This made everyone turn their attention to him.

"Well first of all I have my reasons and second Sage or any other gang doesn't know where we are only, if some tells them" I could tell the last one is meant for me. I could see Bella's mouth turned into a smile.

She's lucky Mitch is my brothers best friend, or I would have rip her heart out and feed it to her.

Yeah call me crazy.

"Yeah your right" Rome says agreeing with his brother.

Everyone lowered their gun down.

"What did Vladen says" William question.

"Nothing well just have to keep calm" Blake firmly replied.

Everyone nodded their head except Hayden who couldn't stop watching me, I could tell he was implying that I was the traitor.

3 more minutes Hope.

Reyna and Bella left the room to go get some more candles.

Carter, Alex, Gabriel and Jay were busy talking and eating their food.

My nephews and William except for Hayden were still keeping their guards up about this whole power out thing.

Hayden on the other hand was still glaring at me.

I can't believe he thinks I'm the traitor.

After all I did for him when he was little he would think I would do such thing and betray blood.

I'm a valentino we stick together we die together.

My father would always tell me and Reno that every night when he was alive, it basically started to become our reality.

We learned how to kill when we were only five, we watch as our father murder greedy people everyday that it haunts me every time.

Losing my older brother was hard for me especially when I was given the offer to take the kids in, but instead I turn it down.

I know it was selfish of me but I couldn't take care of six's kids if I can't even take care of my self.

So I let Blake do it since he was old enough, so far he's doing a great job