FOUND

|C h a p t e r 5|

| Bella POV|

Every one of us had already flew down here Jordan, Dean, Blake and the twins are all at the warehouse since they are famous, Corrine would know that they are in the city from the internet so as of right now they are trying to keep a low profile by staying hidden. The boys will start high school next week even do they don't want to go they have since Hopes life is in their hands if shes in the school.

My husband and I were retiring from being a part of the Mafia world, but since this Mission was about Hope I just couldn't say no.

Hope is everything to my family her mother was my best Friend, the most I could do is try to help the boys get her back.

The boys had got a tip from one of the woman who work at the school I'm working undercover. It took a great amount of plead and the boys shouting at her, for her to finally tell us that there is a lady by the name of Corrine Rose who had signed into the school about a year ago,it fits the description of Corrine. One she used a fake last name to sign up at the school, two she dyed her hair a different color so no one could recognize her.

When Blake and Rome told me about the job I couldn't say no, I had to say yes. The boys had loss their parents 6 years ago on Hopes tenth birthday. Hope will never know how much her mother and father loved her.I would do anything for that little girl to come home.

It was one of the most saddest day I had even endured not only did I loss my best Friend I loss the only sister I had. The boys were heartbroken when they heard their parents were attack it was even more sad when they were killed on her tenth birthday.

Enough of the talking about the past lets talk about my cover which is to be a principal at 'Ace high school' since the old principal was fired for bullying his students.

Who the fuck tells a child that they are a slut

If a principal ever tells my child that they would have been dead not only by the boys, but by me.

Anyways in order to sell my cover I must use a fake name since Corrine is smart she knows me and my husbands name too well. We haven't found her this long in 13 years, I Just hope we can get to Hope before she knows that were in town.

I check the time making sure I wasn't late for my first day of being under cover. I drove my way to the school making sure I remember my cover I unfold the piece of paper that I was given.

Name: Arlene Orang
Age: 40
Occupation: principal
Kids: none
Degree: Education, health , science, math,English and

I made my way to my office ignoring the stares and gasp from the students in the corridor I do look young for my age. I stop in front of a big door that has the word 'principal' on the door, I gently pushed the door open, as of entering I immediately saw two heads sitting in front of my desk. I recognize the one sitting on the right hand side of my table which was none other than Denise Basin. The Basin family are a bloody family of crazy people, a normal psychologist would say throw the whole family away. You don't want to mess with them they are crazy they once tried to make a deal with our family, the deal was about marriage for power. Who fucked up mined would want to marry her everything about her screams plastic. Her family wanted her to marry Hayden. We all disagree with it, lets just say the Basins didn't take it well.

I made my way to my chair sitting graceful, when I was held captivated by the most beautiful blue eyes she was pure beauty. Her skin was flawless, she had black straight hair.