Woman?

Chapter 18

~Hope POV~

For the past few hours I couldn't get the woman and the letter out of my mind. Its not surprising no one found it since it was hidden pretty good in the ceiling fan.

The question is why is this woman counting on someone to find her and her husband?

And why does she think the traitor is in the family?!

Who would want to betray their own family and for what?

I hid the letter in one of the painting that was hang up on the wall just in case who ever the traitor is doesn't find the letter.

The question is who's room was this before it became mines?

A knock from outside of the door snap me out of my thoughts. "Come in" Jay was the one who came in I was a little surprise since he hasn't talk to me since our little game when he thought I went missing.

He sat on the edge of the bed looking down before he said."how are you feeling?" did he just ask how I'm feeling, I let out a chuckle. He is nervous I can tell.

"I'm feeling good Jay don't worry its nice knowing I had family who were looking for me" I told him trying hard not to cry.

He just nodded his head staring at the ground. "Our grandparents will be coming over for the dinner party for your arrival next week I just wanted to let you know" he said a bit nervous.

I felt a little nervous and scared will they like me, I just don't know how to act around them.

"Don't worry they will love you" he say squeezing my hand.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

I was unsure but I had this gut feeling Jay wasn't the traitor and he might know who used to be in this room before.

"Do you know who's room this use to be?"

"No I'm not sure maybe you can ask Bella, Mitch or our grandparents since they been here a while longer" he says smiling looking up and the ceiling for some unknown reason. I just nodded my head loss in thoughts I could tell something was up.

"Why is their something wrong with the room?" he asked looking panic which made me shake my head 'no'.

I can't tell no one yet not even my brothers, I have a feeling the traitor or this person is close by.

I watch as Jay exit the room looking a little bit confuse and worried. I got up from the bed locking the door from the inside just in case someone comes in.

I look around the room but found nothing, not even another note. She said their was more letters so where are they.

I eventually gave up and went down stairs to see a furious Bella on the phone, I have never seen her this angry.

"Affrontalo adesso" she yelled on ending the call she was on when she turn around she plaster a smile on her face.

[Deal with it Now]

"Hope I'm sorry you had to see that" she said fixing her her skirt looking any where but me.

Why is she acting weird?

"Where are my brothers?" I asked looking around.

"Their in a meeting upstairs"

"Why are they having a meeting?" I question which now I am thinking why the fuck would I ask that when I know the meeting could be about their Mafia.