Flash back

Chapter 43

Jay POV

What my mom told us was really heart broken and tragic. She spent a whole half and hour telling us what happened the night dad was murder and why she chose to not contact us.

It also didn't take me long to figure out that Carl was Corinne husband.

The reason I know that Carl is Corinne Husband is because before my aunts death she would talk about my dad and a man name Carl. Putting two and two together it wasn't that hard to remember.

The way he spoke about Corinne during the meeting was as if she was just this innocent woman who had no saying in what she did.

Of course Jayden and the twins didn't agree with everything he said.

I didn't judge my cousins for being mad and chosing not to forgive Corinne for what she did. My cousins, me and my brothers would ask our self everyday why she did, but now after learning half the truth it still doesn't make sense on why Bella or Arabella what ever you want to call her did it.

All that matter right now is that we finally know half of the truth.

After the meeting was over everyone went to do their own thing. Rome, Roman, Blake, Hayden and Austin were all trying to come up with a plan while the rest were in the kitchen helping grandma make her famous milk shake, while waiting for Corinne to arrive.

I didn't really have much to do so I made my way to the garden outside, sitting on a bench that is surrounded by a heart shape flowers.

Usually during hard times like these I like to spend my time in a quiet place where I can't over think things.

"You look lost in your thoughts" A voice said scaring the shit out of me. Turning around I see my mom walking toward me.

Its still shocking that she's Alive after almost 17years.

"I just have a lot on my mind" I simply said shifting my attention back to the flowers that were in front of me.

"May I sit beside you?" she asked. I just nodded my head.

The trees rocking side by side made the silence that fall between us a lot better.

Eventually the silence is finally broken by my mom"I remember when Milia first made this garden it looks even more beautiful than how it originally looked" she told me not taking her eyes off the the scenery.

"How was she like after Hope was taken?" she questions tilting her head up to the clear blue skies.

"I don't remember much since I was young, but what I do remember before her death was that She would spend her times writing letters, poem or painting" I answered, which made her chuckle.

"That sounds like Milia" She smiled.

"I wish I would have comeback...and If I did maybe I would have told them not to go, I would hav-" I interrupt her before she could finish her sentence.

"Mom none of us could have done nothing" I assure her. Trying to tell her it was an accident and no one could have stop from happening.

She just shook her head, trying to digest what I had just told her. A huge smile made its way onto her face as if she had just remember something.