Meeting Part 1

Chapter 35

William POV

"What's the matter for calling me at 6 in the morning" A voice yelled out side the door, which made Alex, gabriel, Jay, Rome and Carter's face turn pale. Dean, Roman and Jordan had smile on their face.

It took me a while to finally recognize the voice, as none other than Vladen. The man who I have known and practically rased into the man he is. Now I feel old.

I always felt like a father to him since his father died before he was even born.

Vladen walk into the room with a big smile on his face.

"Its good to be back" he exclaim. Mitch two youngest sons rolled their eyes, while my 2 youngest grandsons look like they wanted to murder him right there.

"Wheres Hope?" Vladen excitedly asked.

"So no hi to your favorite" Dean says pointing to him, which made Jayden scoff at his words.

"No need to get jealous Jayden theirs more of me to go around" Vladen playfully says. Jayden Rolled his eyes.

"Like I was asking earlier wheres Hope" He asked again.

"She's at the mall with Bella and Grandma Ray" Rome coldly says not even glancing at Vladen. Vladen look sad for a second. I could tell he was really looking forward into meeting her.

Vladen has been around since he was in his high school years. He never got the chance to met Hope since he was taking care of his grandmother who was sick at the time.

"Rude,that's no way to greet your family" he said walking over to Rome trapping him into a hug. I let out a chuckle at the sight of Rome's face. He is not having it.

I won't say my grandson and Vladen hated each other, its just that Vladen can be annoying when he wants, which honestly pisses off Rome all the time.

Seeing him here back again it brings back a lot of memories.

And also seeing my grandsons happy again makes me happy In the inside.

I can tell Hope brought that light back into their life. I can't even imagine what will happen if Hope went missing again.

"Okay all jokes aside, why did I get a text from Hayden early this fucking morning" Vladen shouted taking the empty seat beside of Alex.

Everyone in the room turn their attention to Hayden. My grandson just sat in his seat not even bother by the angry faces.

"Yeah fratello I told you not to host meetings on taco morning" Carter said with a tiny bit of sarcasm. Really he's talking about food.

"Is food all you think about?" Alex irritatedly asked.

"Duh" Carter replies in a duh-tone, which made Alex and Gabriel roll their eyes.

"See this is why I'm moving back" Vladen laughed out making everyone, except Blake, Hayden, Jayden, Roman, Dean and Jordan face go pale. Well as for mine it stays the usual. Blank.

"Please tell me your joking, cause if your not I'm going to shoot my self" Rome bluntly said.

"Like anyone cares" Carter mutters under his breath. Clearly he know damn well these boys will hear him.

Blake shoot him a glare that could definitely kill you in a second.

"What? is no one happy that I'm moving back home?" Vladen sounded a little hurt by that.

The entire room fell quiet. Carter, Gabriel, Alex and Jay were all watching the ceiling like its a piece of art work, while Blake, Jayden, Hayden, Nate, Jordan, Dean and the twins were all just glancing at each other.

"Come on guys I'm not that ba-" the door of the meeting room flung open cutting Vladen off. Walking in the room, were Mitch and Austin.

"Why is everyone quiet?" Austin's asked everyone, walking to the empty seat beside Jayden.

"Vladen is moving back with us" Rome said a bit annoyed. At that Austin eyes went wide open. Not from shock.

"What seriously your joking right?" Austin seriously asked.

"Yes I'm joking" Vladen said in a serious tone, rolling his eyes. I notice the mischievous look he had in his eyes. I know he's playing with them.

Gabriel, Alex, Jay, Carter and even Rome all started to grin like idiots.

"Actually Vladen is moving in next week, since that is when we leave to go back home to Italy" Blake interject, which made their faces turn pale. Vladen couldn't stop smirking spontaneously

Remember when I said that the boys didn't hate Vladen, well scratch that.

I won't say they hate him, I'll just say they don't like being in the same roof with him. Every year when he returns home he would always prank the five of them, since its his way of revenge for destroying his house. Wait did I say destroy, I meant burn it. Yeah apparently Rome thought it was best if he throw a party in Vladen's Home last year. Not the best idea.

The entire west side of the house burned down. Since Blake couldn't punish Rome because he is an adult, he made Vladen do it.

Vladen never prank the rest of us again, since the last time he prank us it ended in Roman throwing knifes at him. Yeah didn't go so well at all.

"Okay so what's the matter of this meeting?" Austin ask Blake who then shift his attention to Hayden.

"Fratello" Blake nodded his head for him to start. Hayden took a deep breath before blurting out.

"I know who the traitor is"

Shit just got real.....

~979~

Sorry for the late update, I have been busy with school

What do you think of Vladen?

So far what do you think of Hope?

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes

Finish~Oct/23/20 12:14am

Edited~Oct/23/20 11:52pm

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy'