The Promise

|C h a p t e r  3 |

   "We promise father that we will get Hope back even if it mean that we will burn the entire world down just to look for her We promise after all she is our Hope to happiness"
~Blake

°°°°°°°°°

°Blake POV°

 Its been 13 years since Hope was kidnapped, I was devastated especially after I found out that Corrine was the one who took her. I didn't know how to feel all I felt that night was numbness, empty and pain.

My parents died in a brutal attack on Hopes tenth birthday which was six years ago. My mom left a note just in case she had died and never got to see Hope. She wanted me to read it to Hope the moment we find her, I kept the note close to my heart every day Hoping one day we will find her and tell her what our mom had said.

  Dear: My darling Hope

If you are reading this that means I'm dead and wasn't able to see you. I want you to know that me and your father tried to find you so many times we got close to bringing you home, but failed miserably. I want you to know that me and your father loved you so much even do we weren't able to tell you, I'm sure we will meet again some time my love. I wish I was able to see you get married..

   I chuckle at my mother, she knows well that we will never let her get a boyfriend. I don't want her to get heart broken.

I don't want her to cry.....

I don't want her feeling sad...

I want her to be happy...

I know that will never happen since you have six overprotective brothers who would never want you to get heartbroken.

  Out mother did know us too well after all she raised us.

I just want you to know Hope that you are special no matter who you are, your life may be a lie but don't forget that you always make the right chooses in life no matter what happen.

     Now before I end this I want you to promise me that you will look after your brothers no matter what! you will be their hope, be their happiness. I'm afraid that those six boys are not the happy kids I raise, they have grown cold ever since your kidnapping....

     I sadly frown looking up into the clear blue skies, a few tear had slip from my eyes at my mothers choose of words. She was right me and my brothers haven't been happy over the pass years especially after their deaths it devastated us since they were on there way home to celebrate Hopes birthday.

   I love those boys so much with all my heart, but I'm afraid that I had loss them just as I loss you. A mother can never explain her love for her daughter,I love you so much Hope Valentino, shine your light you will be the brightest out of all of them you are my special little girl.

     Xoxo Your Mother

    My mother was always good with words, she always knew how to make some one tear up even if she wasn't trying too.