Dinner

Chapter 14

~Hope POV~

"Were Home!" two male voice yelled frightening the crap out of me.

Some one send help please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was too nervous to even leave my chair. I just sat here for a while until I saw two men who were wearing suit enter the kitchen. I saw the first one kiss Arlene on her lips and the man behind him hug her. It took them a while to notice me when they did the man behind him stared at me for a moment his eyes were filled with hurt, happiness and loss.

"Hope this is Mitch my husband and Nate he's like a brother to me" Arlene said smiling at Nate. He just smiled back before looking back at me.

"Hope" I say smiling I shook both of their hand.

"Where's the rest of the boys" Nate asked taking a sit at the far end of the counter.

"They went to get food they should be bac-" really perfect timing The sound of two male voice arguing could be heard along with the door slamming shut.

"Fuck of-" I think his name is Roman said he couldn't finish it since his eyes meet mind he look guilty when he saw that I was present. Why was he guilty?.

Blake, Dean, Jordan both had bags in their hands while the rest had nothing. Arlene took the bags from them placing all of them on the counter top.

The chair beside me was now taken by Roman who was trying hard not to stare at me. I didn't even notice when Arlene's husband Mitch, Nate and the boys left the kitchen.

It was only me and Roman in the kitchen since Arlene was in the dinning room putting the food in their correct places.

"So Hope what do you want to be when you grow up?" Roman ask breaking the silence.

"A doctor" I stated. He look surprised at first.

"Why a Doctor?" he question. I just shrug playing with my necklace.

"I like to help people...so being a Doctor it gives me the honor to save people's lives" I said continuing to play with my necklace.

I saw him take a look at the necklace for a second his eyes look sad. It was filled with the same emotions Arlene look when she first saw it.

Strange

He just nodded his head before staring at me intensely.

"Is something wrong?" I say annoyingly since he couldn't stop staring.

"No you just look like some one" he says frowning a bit.

"Who do I look like?" I question. I was beyond confuse.

"Ou-My Mom" he said correcting his self the first time.

That's not strange at all. Hint the Sarcasm.

What was he going to say?

I mouthed 'oh' not staring in his eyes.

"Where is your mom by the way" I say which now I can see was rude and uncalled of me.

He look sad and angry at first. Did I say something wrong?

"She and my father died in a car accident 6 years ago" he say a little bit sadly. I mouthed a 'I'm sorry' By the way he said car accident I knew he was lying. I'll just leave it be since it isn't my business. He just smile before standing up.