Part Two

The ending of Hope

Chapter 59- Paternity Test

Hope-

"Next time don't touch what is mines!" I shouted sitting back in the chair.

I knew she had it.

I quickly grab my things and made my way down stairs. It took me a while to reach the kitchen. I could see the dinning room from afar. The entire dinning room looked like a room out of a fairy tale. Their was a big chandelier in middle and a lot of gold and white around.

I noticed the Vintage brown kitchen added a nice vibes to the entire house. I was too caught up, I didn't even know Celia was here.

She's standing in front of me with plates in her hands.

"Care to help me out?" putting everything aside I toke the plates from out of her hands and walked over to the dinning room placing one by each chair.

Setting the table took me only 16 minutes, after that she asked me to go call the boys.

I made sure when they gave me a tour to memorize the game room, since that's basically the room they spend most of their day in. I could already hear noises when I got closer.

The door of the game room was wide open giving me a view of the room. This game room was bigger than the one at the other house.

Standing by the door way I see Gabriel, Carter, Alex and Jay all playing video games.

"Don't you guys get tired?" I asked, they all shake their heads no.

"Celia says to come down for dinner" I didn't even know I said just Celia until after I said it. I noticed the face Jay made when I said Celia instead of Aunt Celia.

Just Great.

"Sure we'll be down in a minute" nodding my head I went back to the dinning room. I waited for everyone to come down.

While I wait I pull out my phone and read some wattpad. Typical Hope

Eventually Celia was done and everyone started to come and take their seats around the table. Everyone had a assign seat, I sat between Jay and Carter. Alex was beside Jay while Gabriel was beside Carter. Vladen and my grandparents were sitting in front of Jay, Gabriel and Mitch who sat beside Gabriel his son. On the very end were my brother Roman who is sitting on the right and Rome who is sitting on the left side of my brother Blake who toke his seat at the very end of the table.

Jayden, Hayden, Dean and Jordan were sitting by our side, but in front of us.

Celia was sitting in between Roman and my grandma who was looking beautiful as always.

The entire table went quiet when Blake raised his hand.

"Hope you know what to do" nodding my head, I begin to close my eyes and bow my head. I said a small little pray and after that everyone started to eat and chat. Some were speaking in Italian and some in English.

"Sorry about earlie-"

"Don't be your still adjusting to everything" I'm just going to let him think that. No need to correct hi-

"You still want me to teach you Italian?" Jay whispers snapping me out of my thoughts

I just nodded my head.

"Good we'll start next week since I have this thing with my shop" he says.

"You should come by, I'll ask Blake if I could take you. If you want?" me at a tattoo shop. Fun

"That sounds cool" I said, who would miss the opportunity to see a tattoo shop in person. Not me

I thought about getting a tattoo when I was young. But now makes me scared to even get one.

Its not because I'm youn-

Wait speaking of age.

"How old are you?" I don't think I've ever asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just answer the question per favore" he smiled proudly.

"You have been practicing"

"Kind of" Google helps a lot.

"I'm 17" that's too young.

"Isn't that illegal" he just smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I questioned keeping my voice low. Everyone were still busy in their conversation.

"One word, Mafia" right

"So you going with me right?" he asked again.

"Yeah sure" I still wanted to know more about this tattoo shop of his, but decided not to ask anymore questions.

"Alright its set then"

After our talk I turn my attention to the piece of pie in front of me. While the adults were laughing and saying what they are thankful for. I was sitting here enjoying the pie Celia made.

So nice of her. Baking her way in.

"What are you thankful for Hope?" Grandma asked interrupting my thoughts. This question gain everyone's attention.

A smiled made its way unto my face.

"Family, friends and everything" I noticed the smile that made its way on my brothers face, including everyone's. Yes Blake smiled.

"To family!" Blake says raising his glass in the air. Everyone lift their glass up in the air.

I lift my glass up that was filled with Orange juice this time.

"To Family"

After dinner I excused my self and told everyone I was going to my room to go read a book. I noticed the look Celia had on her face when I said that.

Anyways Blake told me I could go, I left the dinning room and made my way to my room.

The big butterfly door was in front of me. I was panicking everytime I think about the papers.

Eventually I Finally got the courage to open the door. Pushing the door wide open my eyes immediately caught the papers on my bed.

I had so many reasons to be scared.

Grabbing the papers I took a deep breath.

The word paternity test were getting bigger every time I look at it.

All I could think about was the one question on my mind. What if my dad cheated?!

If he didn't then that's good right?!

If he did then that just made things more serious and confusing.

Opening the paper I read through it carefully. Then their it was the answer to all my questions.

Reno valentino is the father...

~1125

I'm gonna go cry now. I finished my first book!!

This was along journey, but the outcome was everything.

I always wanted to write a book and here I am at the very end!!

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Finished~Mar/13/21 12:19am

Edited~ Mar/13/21 1:57am

Feel free to ask any questions if you have!

Thank you for reading!!

I hoped you enjoyed it!

Book ended~Mar/13/21 12:19am