Confused

Chapter 42

Jay POV

"Mom"

~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe my eyes, I knew there could have been a possibility she was alive the night me and Hope snuck out, but seeing her stand in front of me is just too unreal.

And yes she's my mom I can tell because she hasn't age a bit. She looks exactly like the photos my brothers would show me.

Plus not everyone knows this location but our family.

"How are you a-alive?" I asked stuttering a little. My mom just stand in front of me with tears in her eyes.

"I'll tell you everything as soon as everyone is here" she told me glancing away to wipe her eyes.

"Wait for wh-" just as I was about finish my sentence a car pulled up.

Who is that?

Stepping out of the car was a man. To be honest I didn't recognize him.

"Carl its good to see you thank you for reaching out to me and telling me everything" my mom says hugging the man.

I heard the name Carl before?

The hug broke when his eyes meet with mine.

"So this is the youngest you told me all about" the man who I now know his name as Carl said to my mom who turned her head at me to give me a heartwarming smile and nod.

"Yap" she answers smiling.

I can't believe they are just standing in front of me smiling and hugging, while I'm just standing here wanting to know what the fuck is going on before I pass out from shock.

I was shaking nonstop, I was sweating, their are pieces of glass everywhere and on top of that my dead mom is standing in front of me. My baby cousin is still missing.

How cruel can my life be?

"Can someone please tell me what is going o-" I was cut off by loud foot steps. Turning around I see Roman coming my way.

"Jay what's taking you so long and who-" Roman stop in his tracks. He eyes went wide as he stare at my mom and the man Carl.

"Zia? Carl?" Roman asked in disbelief. A tear escape my moms eyes as she nodded her head.

Where did I hear that name?

"How?" Roman asked her a little surprised.

"Can I come in then I'll tell you guys everything?" she asked turning to both of us. I open the door for her and the man to walk in.

Roman gave me a confused look and mouthed what the fuck is going on?. I just gave him a I don't know look.

I'm as confuse as he is.

"Where's everyone?" my mom asked turning around still not meeting anyone of our eyes.

"Their upstairs" Roman said staring at my mom and Carl looking a little pale.

He cleared his throat before walking upstairs follow by me, with them trailing behind us.

My hands were still shaking, and I felt like I was going to faint anytime soon.

My mom most have sense my wave of shock, cause she place a hand on my shoulder. Turning to my side I see her smiling at me.

I didn't smile back, I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do in a moment like this.