Part 2

Chapter 51

Hayden POV:

When Blake told me to stay to see if anything happens didn't really sit right with me after all I was the one who found the warehouse. I got up and started to make my way to the room that I was staying in for the mean time until we go back home, still pissed and angry at my brother that I slammed the door really hard. Not even caring if it fucking breaks.

Not seconds later the sound of a knock came from the other side of the door.

I thought it was Blake at first coming to get me off watch man duty. Sadly it was too good to be true, the person at the door was my aunt Celia. Yeah The aunt who just pop out of no where. Which got me thinking why didn't she come home?

The wave of a hand in front of my face snapped me back to reality.

Aunt Celia gave me a look, before pushing pass me to get into the room.

"What Blake did was totally wrong" My aunt says walking by the black chair that was over by my left, she took her seat smiling.

"My brother is looking out for everyone's well beings" I said air quoting well beings.

My aunt smiles for a second them turns to me smirking "I want you to do something for me" she seriously says.

"Like what?" I ask, my aunt just smiled and said" I want you to kill Bella for me" it was the way she said it that made my eyes go wide.

"Why must I do that?" I question. She laughed at my question, which I didn't know was funny in the first place.

She stop laughing when she saw my blank face"Oh your serious?" she questioned.

"Think about how much relief we will get if we do thi-" with quick speed I put my hand up stopping her from saying anything more.

"Stop just stop" I shouted then look her straight in the eyes and said "Think about how the smith family would feel if you murder Bella" she shook her head standing up walking to me.

She point a finger to me and said "I won't kill her You will" My aunt walks away smiling towards the door.

"I'm not doing it" I said without hesitation. She stop in her tracks turning around.

"Its not that hard Hayden" she says. I gave her a look then I bluntly said"not hard then do it yourself"

"I don't like to get my hands dirty but if I do I'll have to kill you" she bluntly said. I look at her in shock.

Did she just say she'll kill m-

"Remember Hayden its up to you" she says looking at me for a answer. Don't worry I won't let that kill me slide!

"Why do you want her dead?" I asked, yes I know Bella caused my family pain but still it doesn't make sense why my aunt of all people would bring this up.

"Bella murdered your uncle, all I want is justice for my family and my husband" she said looking down at her finger that had a ring, I recognized as my uncle Giovani ring. He had it on in a couple of pictures my mom would show me. Its sad I don't remember him.

If Bella took him away she deserves what is coming to her.

"I'll do it" I said without hesitation. Bella took so much from us, its time for her to suffer for it. Sorry Dean, Gabriel and Alex...I love them like brothers an  Mitch like a father, but sadly this is what has to be done in order to keep Hope safe from Bella.