Fun

Chapter 13

~Hope POV~

"Pillow fight"

Oh boy what did I get my self into?!

 ~~~~~~~~~~                                      
I was now gang up by two mischievous boys who where beating me with their pillow.

I signed defeated since it was only one of me and two them. "S-Stop" I said laughing but they just kept hitting me with the pillow.

"What is going on here!" A voice yelled. The boys immediately stop hitting me with their pillow.

I turned my head to see it was one of the guy who walked away earlier glaring at Carter giving him a 'what the fuck look' Carter just shrugged it off. "Pillow fight" Gabriel shouted hitting the guy in the face with the pillow. I heard Carter gasp,  my mouth was now open like a fish.

Did he have a death wish?!

Rest in peace Gabriel it was good knowing you!!

"You little shi-" he stop him self before saying the curse word and started to smirk mischievously he quickly grab the pillow from Gabriel's grip. I mentally laugh at Gabriel's face it look like he was about to shit him self. At this point it look like the guy wanted to suffocate Gabriel with the pillow but what surprise me next is that the guy hit Gabriel with the pillow which cause Carter to gasp again and me to sit there in shock.

What was going on!?

Why did Carter gasp like he was having and asthma attack or something?

The guy and Gabriel were on a war fight with does pillow. I kind of feel bad for the pillow.

'Why you worrying about the pillow for' my stupid mind asked.

'Don't know ask my brain' I said sarcastically.

"Jayden Val-Valture" Carter said quickly correcting his self. What was he going to say?! Valture?!

Jayden the guy who I now know the name of shot Carter a glare. I just look at him Confused why did he make up such silly name, Carter just nervously smile at me.

I'm confused!?

Someone help me please?

He picked up his phone pretending to get a call. He was more dumber than I thought the screen look black you can tell he wasn't on no call.

"I gotta go.....my friend is calling" he say walking out the room. The pause in his sentence tells me that he just fucked up something and he will most likely get scold for it.

Me, Gabriel and Jayden watch as he ran up the stair the funny thing is was when he fell. I had to hold in my laugh it was the most funniest thing I have ever seen.

I was now left in the room with Gabriel and Jayden who started to speak in italian to Gabriel I just shut them out since I didn't know what they were talking about. All I could think about as of right now is when I do find my family will they like me or will they not want m-.

"Hope?!" snapping out of my thoughts I see Gabriel looking at me worriedly.

"What?" I say looking confused. I didn't even notice that Jayden had left.

"I was asking you if you wanted to play video games with me since Dean, Jordan, Blake, Jay and the twins are not here yet" He said in one sentence which got me thinking how can he remember all of their names. Yes I know he lives with them but come on I can't even remember the name of my favorite clothing brands how was I going to remember 10 male figure.