Friday

Chapter 10

Sorry for the late update loves I have been busy, I will also won't be uploading as often of early since my charger isn't working any more😭but I will try to upload from my computer when my phone goes dead.

                   |Hope|

The week went by quicker than I thought. I spent my Wednesday and Thursday in free period at school at the library and on the internet learning about my family that I was kidnap from. it says I have six's brothers which I already know from the article that I read. It also point out that they have two cousins whose parent were killed, I was young when they were killed.

I found out that my 'brothers'. I find it  really weird when I say that word since all my life when I was growing up I always wanted to have siblings.

On Google It also says that the oldest son of Reno Valentino took over the Mafia when he turned 18 it didn't say his name only his age which was 28.

"Ms.Marie!!" I snap my attention to my teacher who apparently was calling my name.

"Care to tell me what I just said. If you fail to tell me what I just said in a complete sentence I will have you write it a hundred times" he said crossing his arms.

To be honest I don't really care about science or my grades at this point

"Am let me see you were talking about the one time we caught you kissing Mr. Skeleto-" I said sarcastically, smiling pointing at Mr. Skeleton that was on the other side of the class room. Before He rudely interrupted not letting me finish the rest of the story.

"MS. MARIE You can leave my class and make sure to bring a parent when you come back next week Monday" He shouted angrily looking embarrass from the memory. The entire class started to laugh at what I said.

Let Me just give you a run down on Mr. Perison. He's a short man who dresses like a 7 year old. I know your going to come for me but I don't give a fuck if you do. He's just annoying he always make us do group project, which I always fail since I didn't have any friends and to make matters worst he  would always say stupid shit to make you feel bad about your self.

The awful part is my 'mom' isn't home she's probably with Sage plotting to kidnap another baby from their family.

Anyways I'm currently waiting outside since I was kicked out of my class. I was waiting in the empty hall way sitting on a bench drawing waiting for the bell to ring for lunch since it was still fourth period. The reason why we had science at fourth is because our history teacher couldn't make it today and since Mr.Perison was going to leave at eight period he decided to teach Fourth his lesson.

Ring!! Ring!

The sound of the bell ringing two times before it stop caught my attention. I got up from off the bench placing my drawing in my bag and made my way to Principal Arlene office since she had invited me to have lunch with her. Of course I said yes. The only reason I  said Yes is because I didn't have no one to eat lunch with. As always.

I just don't like people that's simple.

I still didn't know why she ask me to have lunch with her since she could have lunch with the other teachers but instead she choose to eat lunch with a 16 year old.

Or why the fact that she has been acting weird ever since I told her my name and my moms name since Monday.

She treats me like I'm some China doll she didn't want to break.