Right thing

Chapter 48

Bella POV

I ran after my brother trying to catch up to him. Turning the corner I see him putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going brother?" I asked a little out of breath. Sage just turn around giving me a glare and said "I'm going to try and clean up this fucking messed you created"

"What the fuck does that mean?!" I shouted, Sage looks at me in disbelief.

"I'm going to fix's ties with the Valentino" my blood started to boil when he said that.

"Your fucking crazy" I shouted clenching my fist.

"No your cra-" he immediately slap his hand over his mouth stopping his self from saying the word.

"Arabella I didn't mean i-" I cut him off.

"No you did" A tear escape my eyes. My own fucking brother was going to call me crazy. Can you believe it my little brother.

Sage didn't meet my eyes he kept looking down "Its up to you brother, you choose me or them" I said, Sage look me in the eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

"Bella your my siste-"

"Then fucking choose" I yell interrupting him. My brother just shook his head again and said " I can't Bella its not the right thing to do" he stated putting his sweater on.

I know I couldn't stop him from doing this. Sage's true personality is starting to show. I can't judge him or try and make him do what I say cause I know he won't listen.

So I let him go.

Walking to my office, I grab a glass cup. Pouring champagne into it. Drinking everything down in one drink. I did the same thing with the other 4 glasses.

Out of nowhere I felt the need to just get angry at every fucking thing in my office.

Pushing everything that was on my table to the floor. The sound of glass breaking, books smacking against the ground and pencils being drop to the ground could be heard. Grabbing my champagne glass I flung it to the picture of me and Sage that was hang up on the wall.

"Your weak dear brother" I shouted at the picture.

I burst out laughing and said"you of all people will call me crazy" I laugh turning around to hold my self up. I place my hands on the desk trying to stop my self from fainting, turning around with full force I grab the champagne bottle throwing it at the picture of me and Sage. I watch as the bottle break into pieces as it comes in contact with the hard wall. Champagne splashes everywhere, dripping down the picture.

"Asshole" I mutter as I make my way to my chair. The feeling of staplers poking my feet hurt like a bitch when I was walking towards my seat. Its not like I care.

I'm crazy right.

I laugh again.

Taking a seat at the table, I waited for Hope to arrive. 4 minutes later the sound of a knock came from my door.

"Come in" I shouted.

Well this should be fun.

Hope POV: