Memories

Chapter 31

~Hope~

The door burst open scaring the hell out of me, I almost fell off the bed.

"What the fuc-"

I know I was gonna regret not closing that door!!

~~~~~~

"-I'm mean what the hell" I say playing it off since he probably didn't hear me.

I'm trying hard to slow my heart beat down, it feels like my heart is about to pop out of my chest.

"Is every thing alright Sorellina you look like you seen a ghost" Jayden asked in a nice brotherly tone. Cut the bullshit.

"Please don't tell me I'm that ugly baby sister" he playful says putting his hand by his chest as a sign of hurt. I just roll my eyes which made Jayden glare at me.

"I'm fine" I sarcastically say. He just walk into my room like he owns it.

Did I invited him in my room?

No, so why the hell is he in my room..

"Why are you even in my room?" I coldly asked.

"Can't I just come see my favorite sister" he said smirking. Idiot I'm your only sister.

Roll eyes again, I swear one of these days my eyes will be stuck...

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy might I add I'm olde-"

"Leave her alone Jay" Rome says popping out of no where.

'Sure why don't you come in' I sarcastically say under my breathe.

"Don't fucking call me Jay again"

"Ja-"

"Can you two not start I already have a headache from earlier with all Jayden's yelling" Roman says walking into my room.

Okay why the hell is everyone just coming into my room haven't they heard of girl privacy?

"And?" Jayden back chat rolling his eyes.

"Your so fucking irritated" Rome annoyingly sighs.

"Language" Roman shouted.

"Whatever" Jayden huffed in annoyance.

"Sorry to bother you baby sister but we came to pick up our package" Roman says which made all my brothers roll their eyes muttering words that I clearly heard.

'Idiot'

'Dumbass'

"What packag-" I didn't even get to finish what I was about say, when Rome just lift me into the air throwing me over his shoulder.

"Family night here we come" Carter exclaims excitedly which frighten the crap out me.

Where did he come from?

I'm currently dangling from Rome shoulder, kicking for him to let me down.

When we got down stairs everyone is waiting in the living room. I notice Hayden was nowhere in sight.

"Put me down Rome or I swear you and the rest will be sorry" all my evil brothers including my cousins, grandparent and the Smith brothers laugh. Rome place me in the sofa beside Roman who is holding me down.

Oh they are so lucky that they are my brothers or I would have definitely murder them in their sleep...

"Why couldn't you just bring her like a normal person" Blake seriously asked.

Thank you at least some one is on my side...

"It was more fu-" oh fun I'll show you fun, I got up ready to give him a piece of my mind, but Roman quickly pull me back.

"Next time boys return your sisters standing not over your shoulders" grandma says glaring at my brothers.

Is it possible to love this woman already even do I just meet her, not even for 3 hours yet...

"Okay lets start-" grandma look around for a second before looking at Blake.

"-wheres Hayden?" she asked. I share a glance to uncle Nate who just shrug.

Grandma just sigh before putting a video that showed everyone when they were little, she told me stories about my brothers and about my mom and uncle when they were little.

She took some pictures of me and my brothers saying it's for her family scrap book. She also quoted that its good to make new memories and hold on to the old ones just for safe keeping.

So yeah basically my night went amazing, except for the empty feeling I got every time she brought up my parents.

I never met my parents or grow older to under stand them, basically I was young.

I guess I'll just have to hold on to the memories around me.

We laughed and smile it felt so real, even do their life was going to change when I tell them about Bella.

Speaking of the she-devil, she left after the fifth video saying she has urgent business to do,which I know was basically a Sage emergency.

I felt so tired so I fell asleep on Roman's chest, his heart beat was like music to my ears. I woke up shortly by soft sheets and a blanket over me.

"Good night sorellina" five kisses were place on my forehead and five different goodnight. I was about to close my eyes until I felt someone kiss my forehead.

"I'm sorry you didn't get the family you probably expected, but I want you to know we will always protect you" I would recognize Hayden's voice any where.

He kiss my forehead again before whispering.

"Goodnight sorellina" then the door shut close.

What he said made me feel really at peace....

I felt my eyes going heavy, eventually darkness took over........

~955~

I know this is so short, I thought why not give you something that doesn't have any you know drama or problem going on.

Feel free to let me know if I make any mistakes.

I'm sorry for the late update I have been pretty distracted when it comes to writing and doing things.

My mind is always somewhere else *sighs*

Vote&Comment

Finish~Oct/14/20 3:01pm

Edited~Oct/14/20 5:58 pm

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'