Truth?/Change

Chapter 49

"He's your fathers"

~~~~~

I couldn't tell if Bella thinks that I'm stupid or if she thinks she can just tell me stuff and I will believe it.

"I know that you were obsessed with my father....." I pause making gestures with my hand and said "this is another type of obsessed"

"If you don't believe me then ask your father"she said looking me straight in the eye. Can this woman not see that my father is dead?

I was about to open my mouth to say something but was cut off by her "before you tell me that he's dead and stuff, I just want you to know that your father and mother aren't dead" it didn't surprise me that my dead parents were alive in her world. Bella is the kind of person that will tell you shit just for attention.

"Your crazy my parents are d-dead and Dean isn't my brother"I yelled. Damn I almost went hoarse yelling at her crazy ass.

Bella look serious for a second before she started to laugh like a crazy person.

"I know I couldn't fool you" she said laughing. Her laugh sounded force, its like she's trying to play it off. Okay I'm confuse?

"Goodnight Hope I hope you enjoy your cozy stay" she said smiling. Before I left I noticed that her smile looked force just like her laugh. It wasn't like I Care or anything since I know that everything Bella just told me was a lie.

Right?

I mean why would my father cheat on my mom. From all the things that I heard she sounded like a wonderful person.

I quickly walk my way to 'the room' still confuse as to what just went on.

Was Bella telling the truth?

Or was she lying?

I guess that's another secret I'll have to figure out my self

Sage Marino POV:

"Well that went well" I mutter under my breath as I step out of the Valentino's territory. The only reason I know where the territory is, is because of Bella. She was the one that told me where it was located.

Of course it took me a lot of time to map it out so they don't become suspicious.

Walking to my car, I started to drive off to a private area. When I got there the tears immediately started to pour down my eyes. Slamming my hand against the staring wheel.

"FUCK!!" I yelled as I continue to attack my staring wheel. It took me a whole 2 minutes to get my anger and frustration out. When I was done hitting my staring wheel, I place my head against it for about a hour or more.

I kind of lost count of time, it wasn't until a knock on the door beside me made me lift my head up turning it to the side to see a woman who appears to be in her 60s.

"Are you okay sir?" she asked, I quickly wipe my face and nodded my head.

"You sure?"she asked again.

"Yeah" I lied, tears were about to pour down my eyes but I quickly wipe it away.

"I just thought I'll come over here and check to see if you were alive since you had your head on your wheel for quite a while" she said smiling. I could tell that was her way of attempting to make a joke.