Watching

Chapter 11

|Hope|

Arlene still hasn't come back yet its been over 15 minutes. How long does it take to find some books. I can feel the stares of those boys just watching me.

"So Hope what do you like to do for fun" one of them ask me. He look kinda similar to the next one beside him so I'm guessing their twins.

I shrugged"I like to read" I told him simple, he just shook his head and said it was cool.

"I'm Gabriel" one of the boy said taking out his hand. He seem the same age as me. He didn't have a look that can kill you any minute so that's good.

"Nice to meet you Gabriel" I said shaking his hand. He just smile back and shared a glance with a guy who stuck his tongue out.

What was that all about?

"I'm Carter the funny one" the one who stick out his tongue at Gabriel said.

I laugh at him and shook his hand. "I'm Rome this idiot twin brother" the one in the middle says pointing to the one who asked me the question earlier.

"Roman" he said smiling. I smile back at him.

"I'm Jordan" one of the scaring men say. I could tell he was older than me that the rest.

"Nice to meet you" I said smiling not stuttering. Thank the gods!!

He almost return the smile. "I'm Jay" the one beside Jordan say I can tell they were brothers since they almost look alike.

I just smile at him. "I'm Alex" the one beside Gabriel said not looking up from his phone which earn him a smack behind the head from Carter.

I chuckle.Carter sent a wink my way. "I'm Dean" the second scary man said giving me reassuring smile.

I smile back to him. "I'm Blake as you already know from earlier" Blake said blankly. "Nice to meet you Blake" I said shaking his hand. I pass him a reassuring smile, I can almost see that he wanted to smile at me.

"And does two that went earlier are Hayden and Jayden" he said referring to the two guys who left earlier.

I just nodded my head. The room was now in a awkward silence until Arlene came smiling, her smile immediately fell when she saw the boys.

"I see you have already meet the boys" she said plastering a smile on her face.

"Yap" I said popping the 'p'.

"Blake, perché tu ei ragazzi non andate a comprare del cibo. Le chiederò se vuole dire per cena visto che tu ei tuoi fratelli la conoscete" Arlene said in italian I think. I didn't under stand what she had said because I have never pay attention in any of my class.

I should really start paying attention more!!

[Blake why don't you and the boys go buy some food. I will ask Her if she wants to say for dinner since you and your brothers just meet her]