Meeting Hope

Chapter 12

Wow I can't explain how much I'm grateful. This chapter is dedicated to all you guys!!!!!!

Blake POV

Its been 2 days since Bella told me and the boys about Hope. Dean and Jordan thought it was best if me and my brothers didn't go home and to give her more time.

We couldn't since we have spent 13 years to find her and we will never let her go. 13 years of pain I couldn't come to the fact that my baby sister will be in that house while I'm out here torturing these mens who dare threatened us and my family.

"Who is your boss?!" Jayden yelled at the man who was tied up and beaten. What surprise me next us that the man started laughing like a maniac.

Why was he laughing?!

"Oh he crazy, crazy" Jay bluntly say looking at Carter who couldn't stop laughing. I shot them a glare. They saw it which made them leave the basement.

What am I going to do with those boys?!

"Rome you know what to do" I told him smiling. He nodded his head and start to beat the shit out of him. But still he wouldn't say who hired him.

Our mission tonight was to find out what Sage was planing but it went side way some one told him our plan which got 50 of my men killed. 50 FUCKING MEN who might I add had wives and kids.

"Who sent YOU if I have to ask one more time I won't hesitate into pulling the trigger" I firmly said pointing the gun at his head I was getting irritating. I took of the safety not hesitating to pull the trigger. When I did that his eyes went wide like he had just seen a ghost.

"Pleas-" he couldn't even finish what he was about to say because Dean knock him in the back of his head with his gun. I was surprise. When ever Dean gets piss off it means he is really, Really pissed.

"Now talk" I told him. He just kept his mouth shut.

"Let me try" Hayden said finally making his presence known.

Hayden went up to him"How are your kids" I heard him whisper into his ears. I shared a glance to Dean and Jordan who had a slight bit of confusion on their face. I was confuse too but didn't show it since my brothers is always on top of his game.

"T-their f-fine..Don't  you dare touch them or else I will kil-" Roman didn't even let him finish before he shot him in the head. Which made all of us turn our attention to him.

"What?! He was getting on my nerve" he bluntly say to us wiping the blood off his suit.

"You just had to fuck it up" Rome yelled throwing a punch at the wall.

"I did you all a favor"he stated like that was going to get me what I wanted.

"Nice job idiot" Jayden mutter before exiting the basement.

"Come on I do one thing and you guys hate me for it" he shouted at us.

"We don't hate you for doing what you did we just think your a idiot" Dean says firmly which made Jordan and Roman start to laugh.