More Headcannons

When Randy is cooking he is very bad at sharing the kitchen. If he's cooking he is perfectly fine having you watch but the second you try to help you're getting yelled at to get out while Randy waves you off with his spatula. Like he goes full on Gordan Ramsey. 

In terms of skill Randy is the best at cooking. He has a large passion for it so he's practiced for hours.

Giyuu can cook but he only does it sometimes and only does it for survival. He does however find joy in sharing recipes with Randy because he knows Randy likes them.

Zenitsu can't cook to save his life. He tried once in the Butterfly Mansion and Aoi kicked him out of the kitchen forever because he started 3 fires and only Inosuke would eat the food.

~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu is really good with kids. Not like raising them, but treating them like people. And it shows. whenever he sees a kid he goes into this "What Would Tsutako do?" kind of mentality. He doesn't look down on children or dismiss them because of their age. He's not great at 'raising' kids but he's learning as he's going with Randy.

He knows he shouldn't have told Randy his past as it definitely traumatized Randy a bit but he's learning.

Randy, however, is terrible with kids. Like the absolute worst. 

Randy doesn't know how children work and just decides to avoid them instead of talk to them properly. He doesn't hate kids or anything, just doesn't get them.

Their stance on animals is the opposite.

Giyuu cannot stand animals. He holds a grudge to all animals (-crows) due to a dog biting him once. He does not like, or know, how to care for animals. Kanzaburou is the only animal he will willingly stay in his house, and that's only because Kanzaburou has been with him ever since he passed final selection.

Randy loves animals. Remember that episode where he and Howard tried keeping those weird merged animals as pets in Randy's house? Yeah. Randy will try to care of any animal (-chickens) he sees no matter what it looks like.

I imagine that Randy is scared of chickens from something that happened when he was a child (Attacked?) and he's been scared ever since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although the Ninja Slayer doesn't have any ships I feel like I should talk about my headcannons for their sexualities.

Randy just radiates Pan energy for me. It could be Panromantic or Pansexual but its definitely Pan. I personally think he hasn't done enough self discovery to see if he's asexual or not. 

I'm also a firm believer of Disaster Bi Zenitsu. It just makes so much sense for me.

Also no hate to anyone who ships GiyuShino but their is no way in my mind that either of them are straight. They give me such a MLM WLW friendship vibe it's ridiculous.