Zenitsu's Habits

I think that Zenitsu would be pretty crafty. Zenitsu lived on the streets for majority of his childhood and had to figure out creative ways to survive while also not being forced into an orphanage. He would at times work with shady people who he knew were unsafe just so he could get enough money for food. 

Zenitsu wouldn't be a picky eater, more of a "as long as it's edible I'll eat it" kind of eater. Zenitsu gets really defensive about his food which is why he'll go to such extremes to avoid Inosuke's thieving hand and get so annoyed with Inosuke when he manages to swipe something.

Zenitsu has a strong stomach. He can and will eat anything possible. But now since he has a semi-stable life and constant flow of money he doesn't have to anymore. (He has been caught eating strange things with Inosuke, they both can stomach them so whenever they find a weird thing they'll both try it to see how it tastes. Everyone else disapproves.) 

He has a habit of not buying food until he feels like he's about to pass out from lack of nutrients. But he will also never refuse food, since he never knew when his next meal would be which has caused Tanjiro to start buying Zenitsu food during long missions.

Zenitsu believes food is one of the most important things to a person and getting someone their favorite food is a precious gift. That even just sharing food is a massive display of trust. That's why Zenitsu stayed with Tanjiro, not only did Tanjiro sound kind but he also gave Zenitsu his last rice ball (?) when they first met, so Zenitsu gave half of the rice ball back to Tanjiro to show his trust. Zenitsu knows the favorite foods of everyone he's close to despite being a disaster in the kitchen. 

I believe that Zenitsu gets into his feelings too fast and will sometimes ignore his gut feelings if it gives him a chance at romance. He can be impulsive at times and gains crushes too easily. (He did have 7 exes, at least one of which was not a good person.)

Zenitsu is a massive literature nerd. Public libraries are his safe space. (Not sure if those exist yet but eh) Zenitsu totally would write fanfic, but like original stuff too. My latest chapter had Zenitsu mention that he used to write stories of the Shadow Slayer (cryptid Giyuu in the Ninja suit) and honestly Giyuu feels honored and kinda wants to read them but has no idea how to bring it up.

Zenitsu has no problem lying to anyone (-Tanjiro) but he'll still try to lie to Tanjiro too. It doesn't work most of the time but Tanjiro pretends it does as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

Zenitsu smells like peaches :) (idk it's just a popular headcannon and I stand by it)

Zenitsu's favorite Ninja weapon is the chain-sickle because he can attack demons at a safe distance and doesn't have to be as precise with it but he's also a fan of the different bombs that the Ninja suit offers.

Zenitsu doesn't know that he's the Nomicon's favorite even though it is so obvious.

Zenitsu viewed Kaigaku as an older brother (Not a good brother but still)

Currently Zenitsu is denial about how he views Giyuu and Randy (lol it's father and younger brother but shh don't tell him! he needs to figure it out himself)