Morals, Laws, and Crimes

Giyuu

Giyuu has the best morals of the group. He will actively pay for things even if he doesn't have to and tries really hard not to break and rules. The first time he broke a big rule of the Corps is when he spared Nezuko. He found it nerve-racking but does not regret it. He's a little more lenient of police enforced laws, but still tries not to break them.

Giyuu has broken many smaller laws before that point, but never did anything "bad."

Randy

Randy also has good morals but because of his impulsive and spontaneous behavior will do things that could be considered bad. Randy is not opposed to breaking laws should they get in the way. To Randy laws are a suggestion. A suggestion that he follows most of the time, but a suggestion nonetheless.

When Randy asked Giyuu why they were paying for train tickets he was 100% serious. He's never paid for anything as the Ninja. (Mostly because he is sometimes given stuff for free or doesn't have time to pay but the point still stands.)

He, however, does not use the Ninja mask to avoid paying. He will pay for things when out of mask.

He is very against murder and having to kill demons was very hard at the beginning because most look too human. But Randy is also a firm believer that sometimes the only way to get rid of a killer is to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Randy has never killed a human. And never will, but he canonically has debated letting McFist get potentially killed by something else before being stopped by the Nomicon. 

Like my boy would have just let McFist die if it wasn't for the Nomicon!

TBH I think Randy would break more laws if the Nomicon wasn't breathing down his neck.

Zenitsu

Morals? What are morals?

Zenitsu lived on the streets in a city before he met Gramps.

He can and will commit crimes. Sometimes he doesn't even do it on purpose! They can be second nature for him!

I firmly believe that while Zenitsu wouldn't kill a person he would not be against assault should the moment arise. Zenitsu would beat someone's ass if they deserved it.

And we know he can! If someone were to do something that made him angry enough he would beat up the person so bad.

Rules are less of a suggestion and more of a ...comment that Zenitsu chooses to ignore.

He's not paid enough for his job. He can steal if he wants too!

(He keeps forgetting to ask for a raise and tbh no amount of money is worth almost dying every night!)

Zenitsu is the only one not being constantly watched by the Nomicon and he will be taking full advantage of that!

Crime Lists!

(All purely fictional and based entirely on vibes)

Giyuu

Bribery

Criminal possession of a weapon (His sword in a public place)

Disturbing the Peace (Accidental)

Destruction of Property (Accidental)

Evading a Law Enforcement Officer (Demon slaying isn't seen a a profession)

Evading/Resisting Arrest (Demon slaying is technically illegal)

Forgery

First Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Second Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Voluntary Manslaughter (Demons Only)

Obstruction of Justice (Hiding evidence of demons from cops)

Perjury (Lying in court, he was not caught)

Public Intoxication

Underage Drinking (Around the time of Sabito's death; Giyuu doesn't drink much anymore)

Randy

Aiding and Abetting/Accessory (Accidental, had to team up with McFist a few times)

Arson (Accidental, you try suddenly having fire powers...)

Bribery

Robbery

Conspiracy

Counterfeiting

Criminal possession of a weapon (Didn't even register that it was a crime)

Disturbing the Peace (Accidental)

Destruction of Property (Accidental)

Evading a Law Enforcement Officer (Also Accidental)

Forgery

First Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Second Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Voluntary Manslaughter (Demons Only)

Obstruction of Justice (Hiding evidence of demons from cops)

Shoplifting (Minor)

Stalking (Only to catch McFist in the act)

Robbery (It was McFist's stuff)

Zenitsu

Aggregated Assault

Assault and Battery

Aiding and Abetting/Accessory (Accidental; helped some shady people for shelter/food)

Bribery

Robbery

Conspiracy

Counterfeiting

Criminal possession of a weapon (Sword in public)

Disturbing the Peace (Accidental)

Destruction of Property (Accidental)

Evading a Law Enforcement Officer (Demon slaying isn't seen a a profession)

Evading/Resisting Arrest (Demon slaying is technically illegal)

Forgery

Harassment

Identity Theft

Theft

Tax Evasion/Fraud

First Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Second Degree Murder (Demons Only)

Voluntary Manslaughter (Demons Only)

Obstruction of Justice (Hiding evidence of demons from cops)

Shoplifting (Major)

Stalking (Only to find some food/money/shelter during his time on the streets)

Robbery 

Vandalism (He grew up on the streets in a city)