Prologue

How long has it been? Weeks? Months? You try your best to recall back just how long have you been following in the footsteps of the mysterious woman with red hair. Her smile never leaves her face, and no matter how much you try to resist, you just can't help but follow her every instruction, down to a T. It was almost as if there was a mysterious power forcing you to obey her every command. 

"Listen, make sure no one here gets out alive.

"Listen, gauge his eyes out if he makes a sound."

"Listen, make some coffee for me. Black, no sugar please."

No matter how ridiculous or brutal her requests are, you seem to be unable to escape from her grasp. You couldn't have escaped even if you tried, since you have nowhere to go anyway. After you were unknowingly given to this woman by what seems to be a black cat(your memory's quite foggy on that part), it seems as though this was all your life was going to be, going on missions according to a "script" every single time.

Not only were you accompanying this woman named Kafka with her missions, sometimes you'd also join some other members of the Stellaron Hunters, one giant dude in a suit of iron armor named Sam, also known as Super Armored Motherfu-

Another man who seems to have bandages all over his body and seemingly have a desperate longing for death who's called Blade, but Kafka keeps calling him Bladie. Only Kafka's allowed to call him Bladie though, anyone other than Kafka had tried but received their first and only warning to not repeat that again, OR ELSE.

And also, a silver haired girl who seems to be playing games 24/7. She calls herself Silver Wolf, and seems to be the guy-in-the-chair for this ragtag group of Stellaron Hunters. You've still yet to go on an actual mission with her, since she's mostly just making callouts for the team in the Stellaron Hunter's spaceship, behind her many large computer screens.

This silver haired girl has really caught your interest for a couple of times, since she seems to be the one who expresses the most emotions among the team. Sure, most of the time she's just smug as heck, but sometimes you'd still see her get excited after she won a game, or get frustrated when she couldn't get past a level, although she would just hack her way into winning anyways. In comparison with Kafka, who's just smiling all the time, Blade who's either grumpy or more grumpy, and even if Sam did have any type of emotion, it's hidden beneath his hard armor anyway, so she's the closest thing to a human you could find in this large spaceship.

And although she has managed to gain your attention, you still didn't have any incentive to approach or talk to her yet. However, everything's about to change after the next mission.