Chapter 8: Room Tour

Her room had a blue hue, and was plastered with a bunch of posters of popular games. display cases filled with figurines were located on each corner of her room, and on one side of the large room was a gigantic setup filled with 10 monitors, with 2 of them being vertical monitors, at least 3 gaming consoles from 3 different companies, a beefy pc as big as her door but placed sideways, and a bunch of cables and routers placed in a neat and orderly manner. On top of that, to pair with her 3 different gaming consoles, she has a large shelf filled with nearly all the games of her 3 gaming consoles, with 3 copies of the same game for 3 of the different consoles. On the other side of her room was just a double bed, with a switch console being charged at the desk next to the bed.

She gestures you to come to her large pc setup, and boots up Yenshin Impact on her pc. As she's waiting for the game to boot up, she starts telling you about your phone problems.

"Listen up, buddy. Your phone's specs are just too low to handle a large game such as this one. You'd be lucky to get even one single frame of the loading screen when you start the game up. In fact, the reason your entire phone's lagging's because you had Yenshin downloading updates in the background. In. The. Background."

Then, Silver Wolf tosses you a phone.

"Here, take this. It's an old phone that I've used before. It's still usable and has great specs, but I've already gotten a better one so i have no use for it now. You can have it."

"Oh... okay then." You're still in the middle of processing what just happened as you walk towards Silver Wolf's setup.

"You can still use your phone for regular calls and messages, but don't download any games in there. Use the phone that I gave you for everything related to games." Silver Wolf tosses you your phone after deleting Yenshin Impact for you.

"Oh, Okay... Thanks I guess..." you said as you checked your phone.

"So, do you have any idea how to play Yenshin Impact?"

"Um... no, not at all."

"Alright, come here." Silver Wolf gestures you towards her epic gaming chair.

"...On the chair?" you asked reluctantly.

"Yes, on the chair." Silver Wolf demanded.