Chapter 15: Punklorde

It's been hours. You've been driving the spaceship pod across the cosmos, trying to get to Silver Wolf's location, or rather, where you hope Silver Wolf could be. Luckily, it seems like there weren't major changes to the location, which means she's settled down somewhere. You could see on the dashboard of the spaceship where it once said you were at least 5 digits away, now starting to show only 3 digits. You were close.

Not long after that, a light started blinking on your dashboard. It seems like there's a planet up ahead, and  the spaceship is slowing down to prevent you from crashing directly into the planet. Then, as the spaceship slowly starts to decelerate, in front of you was a small planet, covered in a purple hue. You could see what seems to be city lights on almost every surface of the planet's land. You took another look at the device Silver Wolf gave you, and the tracking device went from interplanetary mode to planetary mode. Basically, her location's much more specific now. Not specific enough though, you still had to land on the planet for a better signal. So, you scanned the planet for the perfect landing spot, and dashed towards the area.

The spot found was a desolate garbage heap nearby the city lights, and you landed safely on flat ground. You got out of the pod and made your way to the nearest exit of the garbage heap. After walking just a little bit, you found a driveway leading directly towards a large city. The purple hue of the city was overshadowed by the bright lights of the city, with one tall building in the center of it all. You checked the device for Silver Wolf's location. She's definitely somewhere inside the city. You made some mental preparations for yourself, and took off sprinting towards the city. Into the city you go.

As you started running towards the center of the city, small buildings would start appearing left and right. Most of the store lots were closed, except for a few which were opened. The ones that were opened had bright neon lights shining their store's name all over the alley, which served as one of the light sources of the far edges of the city. 

[ artwork credit: https://www

[ artwork credit: https://www.deviantart.com/airtistomat/art/Cyberpunk-digital-universe-green-and-purple-neon-g-1018865785 ]

You ran for miles, but still couldn't find your way into the big city. The large buildings seemed closer, but still not close enough. You stopped for a moment to catch your breath. You placed your hand on the wall as you do so. Then, you peered into the darkness of the road leading towards the back alley, wondering what kind of potential horror may await you if you ever chose to go down that road.

 Then, you peered into the darkness of the road leading towards the back alley, wondering what kind of potential horror may await you if you ever chose to go down that road

[ credit: https://images.app.goo.gl/XW11ny9smd7ThCXB6 ]

After a short while, you were ready to dash towards your goal again. As you were getting ready for another hundred yard dash, you felt a blunt object bonking your head from behind. You passed out immediately, and fell down to the ground. Then, 2 people dragged you into the back alley, disappearing from sight.