Chapter 10.5: The McGuffin Chapter Cuz I Forgot to Add this Important Plot Point

Both you and Silver Wolf entered her room. It was directly after another Stellaron Hunter mission, and both of you can't wait to pull another all-night gaming session. You sat on your gaming chair and let out a long sigh.

"Well... that was longer than usual."

Silver Wolf sat down on her epic gaming chair as well.

"Yeah, cuz' someone decided they wanted to defy orders and come looking for me."

"Uh... of course? You suddenly stopped responding to comms while on the field, anyone would've started come looking for you."

"I was focused on hacking the systems...!"

"Well, you didn't say anything at all, so i thought...!"

Silver Wolf sighed.

"Gosh... you really are a dummy."

Then, she threw you a device. It fit in your hands perfectly like a phone. There was a small monitor and a couple of buttons.

"Here. This is a tracking device. It shows you my location. Works across the cosmos too."

She then pulls out another similar device.

"I have another one too, it tracks your location. Well, it tracks the device's location."

She places the device in her pocket.

"I keep this with me everywhere I go, and you should too. Kafka also has another one of this device, in case something actually does happen to me."

You inspect the device. You pressed a button, and a small dotted circle flashed in the middle of the screen.

"Don't activate it if we're not on missions or we can all find each other, alright? I don't want my pockets to be flashing constantly."

You pressed the button again and the flashing lights stopped blinking. You placed the device in your pocket and grinned.

"Alright then."

Silver Wolf turned your attention to the pc again.

"So, you wanna continue grinding some Fortday ? Or should we finish our achievement run for Two Ways Out ?"