Chapter 33: Movie Night

"Heyyoo, I'm back with the popcorn~" you said as you entered Silvie's room. Recently, a new movie came out that was related to a game that you both were playing, and Silvie has decided to watch it that night on her big screen monitor PC. She re-adjusted the bed so that it was facing in the middle of the screens, and Silvie was sitting on her PC's chair, getting the movie ready as you went and grabbed the popcorn.

"Great, lemme just pull up the movie for us..." Silvie pulled up a downloaded 4k version of the movie on her PC, and had her mouse ready on the play button. Then, she took the mouse alongside her to the bed and sat on it.

As she was moving towards the bed, you took a glance at her attire today before you turned off the lights for a real cinematic experience. Her attire was different from what she wore before. It was a type of pajamas, but not the kind that you've seen her wear before. You commented on her attire as she cuddles up in her blankets.

 You commented on her attire as she cuddles up in her blankets

"Wow, your pajamas look... different today."

"Hmm? Oh yeah, bought them recently. Wanted to try them out. Now are you coming in or what?" She opens up a spot for you inside the blankets. You promptly got inside and snuggled with her.

After you got comfortable, you placed the popcorn box in between your thighs, and gave a thumbs up to Silvie. Then, she clicked the play button on her screen using her wireless mouse she brought onto the bed.

The movie was a film adaptation of the popular game franchise 'Five Nights at Fanny's', which is a game where a bunch of robots try to kill you. For some reason dead children are involved, and it kept pushing out game after game, with a heavy emphasis on the lore of the games. It eventually got so big that even novels and comic books were made about the franchise, and it had just recently released a few movie on it. The movie has been in the works for years, and it has finally been released to the public.

As you and Silvie were watching the movie, she was hugging your body with her arms, and was pushing her body against yours. You could feel her breathing, and she could also feel you breathing. You could smell the same fragrance from her silver hair again. She's really consistent with her shampoo brand usage. You occasionally ate some popcorn, while also feeding Silvie some popcorn as well. You and her would stay in that position for the entire runtime of the movie.

Then, when the movie credits rolled, you yawned a bit and placed the popcorn box to the small cupboard next to the bed. Silvie was still hugging your body, not moving an inch. Her breaths were slow and steady, and as you looked down at her face, she was already fast asleep, laying her head on your chest. 

You smiled, and reached for the wireless mouse she took to the bed while trying to not move your body too much and wake her up, you grabbed the mouse and closed her PC so that the room was fully dark. Then, you placed the mouse next to the empty popcorn box and went to sleep yourself, wrapping your arms around Silvie as you do so. You hoped that these days would last forever.

At the same time, in the meeting room, stood Elio and Kafka. Kafka placed down the newest script that was handed to her, and let out a somber sigh.

"You know... this script isn't going to be pleasant for... certain individuals."

"...It shall be what their destiny holds, for it is something that I cannot change myself."

"...Then I guess you're well aware that this would hurt the girl quite badly, yes? It would be... quite the mess."

The mysterious leader turned away from facing Kafka.

"Trust me, Kafka. This future was necessary. It would all lead back to their happy endings... eventually."

Kafka slowly walked out of the meeting room.

"I'm gonna put your word on that, Destiny's Slave."