Chapter 2: Infiltration

Both you and Silver Wolf came out of the forest bushes, facing what seems to be a back garden of the mansion. it was a huge garden, at least an acre or two in size. On the other end of the garden lies a door, seemingly a back door. This door was guarded by two guards, both armed with knifed rifles.

"Okay, this is the place. Let's get what we came for and scram."

As Silver Wolf started to make a run for the door, you held your hand out and reached for her shoulder, stopping her in her tracks.

"Wait! You still haven't told me what we're doing here. What's the plan? And where's Kafka?"

Silver Wolf let out a sigh.

"Alright, bucko, listen up. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Both of you went back into the forest and found a spot for Silver Wolf to give you a smaller brief of the mission. She pulled out her floating screens and showed a picture of an ancient relic and a picture of a man who seems to be extremely wealthy.

"According to Elio's script, this old pot's supposed to mysteriously disappear from this guy's huge mansion in the woods." 

She pulls out another floating screen which shows a simulation of what appears to be the mansion's floor plans.

"It's located here, behind this hidden wall by the second floor." She points towards a hidden space behind some walls. After that, she pulls down the floating screens.

"Since the technology of that hidden door's quite the relic itself, I'm gonna have to hack it manually. The security cams aren't that old though, so we won't have to worry about that."

Silver Wolf starts walking towards the mansion again.

"Oh, and Kafka's on another mission with Blade and iron-man somewhere else on this planet, so you're the one coming with me."

Both of you went back to the same spot you both were before you asked Silver Wolf about the mission.

"Not that I need you here anyway. I could take care of myself just fine."

You made a scrunchy face and let out a small sigh. After that, you looked at the direction of the guards.

"So what's the plan? Take out the guards and get their uni-"

Before you could end your sentence, Silver Wolf was already gone. You checked your surroundings, but couldn't find her anywhere. After a while, you heard a noise coming from the guards, and it seems like Silver Wolf had already knocked the guards out and stripped them of their clothes. She also seemed like she was placing some plugs on their heads and was typing away on a floating screen.

"Damn... How did she get there so fast?" You thought to yourself.

You quickly made a dash towards the back door, reaching Silver Wolf. She threw you one of the guard's uniform and pulled the plugs out both of the guards' heads.

"Get dressed. And no peaking."

Silver Wolf went to the left side of the garden, dragging one of the guard's body into the bushes. You do the same, but to the right. You changed into the guard's uniform, and went back to the back door to meet Silver Wolf. Afterwards, both of you went into the building.