Chapter 29: Vacation Time

You woke up from the sound of some 8-bit sound effects. Silvie was sitting beside you, playing on her gaming console. You stood up and went to check the dashboard of the spaceship pod both of you were in. There were some 4 digit numbers on the screen of the dashboard, slowly dropping as you saw it. The spaceship pod was set to autopilot, so you sat back at your usual seat, and drank some water.

"Are we there yet?" Silvie asked, still jamming on her console.

"About to. Just a couple thousand miles away. Where are you taking us anyway?" 

Silvie smirked. "You'll see."

Then, as the dashboard starts beeping, indicating that you were close to your destination, you got up and took a look at the planet that you've arrived at. Silvie stood up with you and looked at the planet too.

"Alright, let's find a place to land." Silive sat on the spaceship pod's control panel and guided the pod towards a safe spot to land. After you did, Silvie got up from the control panel and slowly pushed you towards the seats in the pod.

"Alright, sit down please."

You sat down on her behalf, but Silvie was still standing in front of you. You could see her tummy and belly button in its full glory.

But before you could stare at it even further, Silvie took out an item that looked like a pin and bended down a little to get her face closer to yours

But before you could stare at it even further, Silvie took out an item that looked like a pin and bended down a little to get her face closer to yours. Then, she focused on getting the pin on your shirt's collar.

As Silvie was busy with your collar pin, you can't help but smell the fragrance of her beautiful silky hair again

As Silvie was busy with your collar pin, you can't help but smell the fragrance of her beautiful silky hair again. It was the same fragrance you smelled back when she sat on your lap. Seems like she uses the same shampoo every day.

As Silvie was finished with the pin, she stood back straight, and you could see her tummy again. She then pulled out some screens and went typing away, but you just sat still and admired her belly button to its fullest.

Then, after Silvie finished typing, she took a look at your face, holding it by your chin and making you face left and right. "Alright, seems like it works."

She then proceeds to say a bunch of things to you, but you were still stuck in a trance from her tummy, still staring at it. Then, you were broken out of the trance when you saw some fingers snapping in front of you.

"Hello~ I'm talking to you here."

"H-Huh? Wha?"

Silvie sighed. "I said, your cloaking device should be working now. Bring up your phone and check for yourself." Then, she sat by next to you, and placed the collar pin on her top as well. She also started typing on her floating screens as you took your phone out and opened your camera.

You set the camera to selfie mode to take a look at your face. It didn't resemble yours at all; In fact, you looked like a very different person, with different eye color, hair color, face structure etc. You tried feeling for your face, and your fingers blend smoothly with the facial cloaking device.

"Woah... This is impressive, Silvie."

Then, as Silvie's facial cloaking device also turned on, she turned to you with a smug look on he face and stood back up.

"Of course, genius. Who do you think you're talking to? Now come on, let's go."

You followed Silvie along and reached an entrance of what seems to be a large hotel. You also noticed that there is not much on this planet other than this gigantic hotel. Both of you headed to the counter to confirm your reservations.

"Mr and Mrs. Wolfe, is it? Here are your rooms keys. Thank you for your reservations!" The hotel admin clerk handed the keys to your respective rooms.

As both of you were walking towards your hotel rooms, you raised some of your suspicions.

"So what's so special about this place anyway? Are we just gonna enjoy the view as we eat on our luxurious hotel food?"

"Don't ask questions first, you'll see when you get in your room." Seems like Silvie still wants to maintain the aura of secrecy of what lies behind this hotel.

"Alright then, I'll just patiently do whatever you say I guess."

Not long after that, you reached your hotel rooms. Silvie's room was next to yours, and just before she entered her room, she gave you a small wave.

"See you on the other side. And don't. Go in. Naked." She closed the door behind her.

"...What is she talking about?" you thought to yourself.

You opened the door to your room, and it was decorated with fancy furniture, typical for any expensive hotel that could be found anywhere. However, the one thing that really caught your eyes was the large pool of water in the far end of the room. 

There was a small piece of paper which looked like a pamphlet, and you opened it and gave it a read. It was giving some instructions about the pool which the pamphlet seems to call it the 'entrance of the dreamscape', and one of them stuck out to you, which was "do not enter the pool naked". You reckon that this was what Silvie was talking about.

So, with incredible curiosity in your heart, you laid down on the pool with all your clothes on, and drifted off into sleep.